They're Leaving!!!

He takes off deep into the woods as informs the Vanguard Action Squad. that their target has been captured.

Niko: How did it go~?

Mr. Compresss: The mission is done. We have five minutes to rendezvous at the "collection point".

Niko: Awesome!

Niko turned his head to see Juurou and Miyumi closing in on his spot. But he noticed that they were missing someone.

Niko: Where's Mustard.

Juurou:....Those heroes saw through our poison gas scene...

Niko: Well shit...Then that means...

Miyumi: The poison gas is no longer in use for our advantage. Mustard is finished.

Niko gritted his teeth in frustration.

Niko: So you went and abandoned him?

Juurou looked off to the side while Miyumi had an neutral-Oh wait. We can't see her face under the mask. Nevermind.

Niko: Idiots! How could you?!  You abandoned him on the enemy battle even though you both had chances to save him! Fucking Scumbags!!!

Juurou:....

Miyumi:....

Niko: *Groan* Anyway...Mr. Compress caught the last two deputies we're looking for. He says we got five minutes to reach the exit gate~!

Juurou:....So no getting Mustard back then?

Niko glared at him.

Niko: Because of your decision, there's no time for sadly! Let's go!

The three teenage villains took off in the trees.

Juurou:....So who won the bet?

Niko shoot him another glare.

Juurou: Too soon?

-Meanwhile-

Kenji was bleeding heavily while Teddy Ogun laughed at the display. The vampire clutched his wound on his abdomen in pain as blood swept down from his face.

Teddy: Whoa! Now that was so much fun! You're not so bad at fighting, fangsie!

Kenji: W-Why are you all here for? Why do you want Bakugo so much?

Teddy: Hmm...I don't know.

Kenji: Eh?

Teddy: What did big bro say again? Something about capturing some hero students? But that's boring
....BORIIIIING!

Kenji: (Is this guy an idiot...? Why isn't he finishing me off?)

The vampire received the answer to his question.

Teddy: Killing People is more fun. But consider yourself lucky that Big Bro said I can't kill anyone at the moment. The mission is done~! More than one had captured! The game is over!

Kenji: Eh?! (Then that means-!)

Teddy: See ya later! Can't keep big bro waiting.

Kenji: Wait-!

The younger brother of Remy took off in the woods!

Kenji:.......So it isn't Bakugo...They got one of us as well...Shit...

Kenji slammed his fist onto the ground.

Kenji: Damnit!

???: Hello! Is anyone there!