Hero Work Studies

Mikoto was helping himself get packed for today. At school, Present Mic was going to be talking about their second internships.

Luckily, he had the chance to talk to his Dad before the weekend Holiday.

Tohru: Do you got everything prepared, Mikoto?

Mikoto: Yep Dad. I got everything packed. Pencils, paper, notebooks, etc.

Tohru: I can't believe how much the year has passed since you got at U.A and look at you, you already have your temporary license.

Mikoto: Yeah. Times flies when you're being a hero. I can't even imagine.

Tohru: So...speaking of which...

Tohru looks up at his son from the couch with a small smile.

Tohru: What do you want for your birthday, kiddo?

Mikoto: Hmmm...I want something nice. So surprise me! I like surprises!

Tohru: Mm-Hmm! Just like I do.

Like father, Like son they say...

...Though most people believe he takes after his Mom.

"Bark!"

Mikoto looks down to see a small huskie pup running from the down the stairs straight towards his feet.

Mikoto laughed at the puppy starting running around him panting along the way.

Mikoto picked up the dog as it started licking his cheek. He begin to the pet the dog and stroke his fur which delighted the small animal.

Mikoto: Hey there Hiroyuki.

Hiroyuki was a small black and white huskie dog that his father adopted recently to keep him company since his mother was always away on business. Her timely schedule from being off work was usually on weekends or Holidays (if she has the time).

His father adopted Hiroyuki some time after Mikoto was moved into the Class 1-C dorms.

Hiroyuki: Bark!

Mikoto: Don't cause Dad too much trouble, alright?

Hiroyuki: Woof!

Mikoto sat the dog down and said goodbye to his father. Tohru wished his son good luck in the second internships as the boy walked out of the mansion and was about to make his way over to U.A.

However, his father met him halfway through the door.

Tohru: Oh Mikoto!

Mikoto: Yeah Dad...?

Tohru: Since the Second Internships are coming up, I was wondering if you.....uh...ya know what, nevermind...

Mikoto: Dad?

There look like something his Dad wanted to tell him but decided not too. So the man shook his head and look back at his son.

Tohru: Don't worry about it kiddo. Just do what you need to do. It's your choice. Have fun and be careful!

Mikoto: Uh. Okay...See ya Dad.

Tohru waved goodbye to him as Mikoto once again, took off for U.A.

Mikoto: Here I go~!

A new arc for the heroes had started.

-Plus Ultra-

Present Mic: Wassup! Little Listeners! Before it be time for the Christmas Vacation for all of you. You must do the second Internships that you were all assigned to do with your senpais in Class 3-C.