I'm Done With Him

A/N: Kenji and Eito broke up...

Class 1-C was preparing for the U.A School Festival, most of them were excited while the others weren't too sure about it...

Present Mic: Remember, little listeners, if this class if don't pick a theme soon, you will all have to present a public lecture.

Akira: Eeep...But I have stage fright!

Haru/Lilac/Mio/Kelly: Same...

Present Mic: Sorry Little Listeners, but that's the rules. But anyway~! HAAAAAAAAAVE FUN~~~~~~~!!!

Oka: Save us the embarrassment before you destroy our ear drums...

Present Mic: *Pouts*

While the U.A Sports Festival aters to the Hero Course, the School Festival is the domain of the other U.A. departments. Every course must pick a specific theme to display at the festival. Class 1-C had spend the entire homeroom class trying to decide on what to do but they decided to do the fashion show.

Hein: So...Have we all come to an agreement on the fashion show?

Destiny: Yes!!!

Luna: *Nods Happily*

Hein: Any hands that object?

Souta: Me....

Mikoto: *Claps his hands* Alright then, since Class 1-A is going to be doing the band theme. We will do the fashion show.

Girls: YAY~~~~!!!

Boys: *Groans*

Sylvia: We're gonna have so much fun with this~!

Mio: Oh...I wonder what dress I should make?

Luna: Should I put some makeup on?

Oka: Did you forget our little lecture yesterday?

Luna: U-Uh...I mean...Where's the water ribbons for my dress!!!.

Sylvia: Geeze. Lay off her...

Oka: Buzz Off Bimbo.

Sylvia: No U.

Hein: Don't start. Both of you. That goes for you two Jack and Souta. I'm watching you both.

Jack/Souta: Hmph!

Samuel: Honestly, do you guys always gotta start something?

Chassy: Or throw blows at each other with some smack talk?

Jack: Well he started all this...

Souta: And I finish it...

Jack: *Glares*

Souta: *Rolls his eyes*

Hein: *Groans* (It's like dealing with a couple of children...)

Mikoto: Guys. No fighting. We're supposed to have fun at the School Festival. Remember...everyone that we know is coming.

Sylvia: Yeah! I heard Sora and Tomie are coming to see the festival.

Luna: Oh yeah! Those two cuties~~~!

Mikoto: I can't believe it has been a while since I saw them.

Mio: They always do talk about you Class Rep. Since your their favorite hero.

Souta: Still don't get how that little angel boy has a plushie of you...That's creepy...

Riku: Somewhat but no...you should blame the hero commission for coming up with stuff like this... it's plushie of Class Rep is a fact of how everyone idolizes us...so there could more...especially of us...