Villain Invasion PT. 4

Pain.

That's all Aizawa had felt when he went up aganist that hand villain.

Even if he had the quirk that can be able to cancel out other people's quirks. But there was a slight disadvantage to that.

His quirk doesn't work if it involves mutation. It puts him at a disadvantage.

As Midoriya mentioned before that all of the villains that were down in that water area when they first got here were aquatic types of quirks. But this Nomu was some type of mutantion that he wouldn't be able to erase the quirks of.

These villains would definitely know what his quirk was...

Because, given the fact that Aizawa-sensei is a hero, knowing his quirk wouldn't be surprising, except that he's an underground hero...

Like what happened back at the U.A's gate entrance...

But it wasn't a reporter that initially broke in- it was a villain, and they let the press in as a cover.

When the students and teachers were busy worrying about the press, a villain could have snuck in and stolen the information they needed.

But the question is...who told them...?

*CRACK*

One of his arms was snapped like a twig by the monster's hand.

Instead of sceaming in pain like anyone would, he brushed it off with a 'tch' sound. He didn't want to show any weakness to his enemies.

Shigaraki: I heard your quirk erases others~! That's pretty cool! But you have nothing special up aganist us. My Noumu is going to have fun crushing you!

Erasherhead: (Bastard!)

Another snapping sound was soon heard and this time Aizawa scream...

Erasherhead: GAAAAAAAH!!!!

Hot sheering pain was all over his body. The Nomu slammed his head down into the concrete. Blood poured out from his temple.

Nomu was as strong as All Might.

Tomura wasn't kidding when he said they wanted to kill All Might by using this creature.

His strength was an equal to the Number One Pro-Hero.

A few spaces away, Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta were forced to watch in horror as their teacher was beaten to a pulp.

Pain.

Agony.

Blood everywhere.

SLAM!!!

KICK!!!

CRACK!!!

PUNCH!!!

Their teacher was being thrown around like a ragdoll while Shigaraki laughs manically. If this keeps up... DEATH will be approaching very soon for Erasherhead....

Tsuyu: What do we do, ribbit?

Mineta: This is very bad! Time for a change of plans! Right Midoriya?!

Deku didn't say anything. He just watch the scene with a horrible feeling in his gut.

Their teacher is being pounded as we speak and they can't do nothing about it.

Deku: (No...We have to do something...or else! Sensei will DIE!)

Shigaraki: Hey Kurogiri...Is Thirteen dead yet?