Class 1-Chibis

It was just another day in Class 1-A.

Mikoto:.....EHHHHHHH?!!!!

Well...partially not... because as soon as Mikoto got to his class...his own classmates were inside...but...there was something different about them...

Mikoto: Why is there a classroom full of kids?!!

Mikoto instantly recognized them all to be his classmates...the kids seem to be around the ages of four or five. That age is when they get their quirks.

Mikoto: How did this happen?!!

Present Mic: Ah! Yukimura-kun! Your not a kid?!

Mikoto: That's what I should be asking! What the heck is going on?!

Present Mic: Well you see little listener, they been involved in an incident by a support course student that may have accidentally used his quirk on them for an experiment.

Mikoto: How do you "accidentally" used your quirk on someone for an experiment?

Present Mic: Ha...I am clueless as you are. But not to worry little listener! According to the student, the side effects last at the end of the day and they'll be back to normal after that.

Mikoto sighed in relief hearing that.

Present Mic: Welp...I better get going then. Take care of them, Yukimura!

Mikoto: Huh?! Where are you going?! Aren't you going to help me! You're the teacher here!

Present Mic: Haha...Well...I got things to do!

Mikoto:......Like what?

Present Mic: Things~! BYE~~~~!

Mikoto: Hizashi-Sensei!!!

Mikoto groaned as the loud teacher took off fast leaving him with his bite-sized classmates.

Mikoto: So...I guess I'm charge then...

Then he noticed some of the kids staring at him. Little Sylvia had pulled on his pants to get his attention and little Haru who was crying for some reason had grabbed his hand.

Sylvia: Sensei! Do you wanna play?!

Haru: *Whimpers*

Maria: I want to play with animals! Can we go to letting zoos?!

Samuel: I like swimming!

Destiny: I wanna eat some candy!

Chassy: I want to see the stars!

Mikoto: ......Oh boy.

-Plus Ultra-

Since Mikoto was now stuck in a room of chibis, he had to tend to their every needs and watch them. For some reason, Mikoto's classmates think he's a sensei to them so he guess the quirk did not just made them kids, it erased their memories as well.

Jack: Sensei!

Mikoto: Ah! Yes Jack?

Jack: I'm bored~~~! Wanna hear me sing?!

Mikoto: Sure...

Jack: Yay~~~!

Mikoto: Just don't overdo yourself. You could get a headache.

Jack: OKAY!

Jack puts on his headphones and begin to sing.

Jack: 🎵The wheels on the bus go round n round! Round n round! Round n round! The wheels on the bus go round n round~! All through the tooooooown!!!🎵