The Quirk Assessment Test PT. 3

Zoe was thrilled about this mock battle.

It was the best strategy!

Jack's quirk can stop their enemies for long enough for them to stop the heroes.

According to Sylvia, they have an great opportunity take Mikoto's team down. She normally wouldn't trust a strategy like this because anything could happen, but if Mikoto recognises Sylvia as the biggest threat since her quirk has an advantage over his, then she'll trust her team to lead them to victory.

For now at least...

She also liked everyone's hero costumes.

While Zoe had on a full black body suit (that resembles Uraraka's costume but it's color is green and black).

Jack had a electric blue shirt half sleeved with a rock red star jacket and electric blue jeans with chains. Has a red glove on his left hand. Red headphones and has a tattoo of a music note: treble clef on his right arm.

Yin just got a black shirt white pants with long black hoodie over it.

But Sylvia. Her hero costume was looked just like Elasticgirl's old costume from the movie: The Incredibles.

Sylvia: Alright then. I'm going ahead to find Mikoto. He'll most likely find a way for the others to distract us to keep us busy while he goes to save the hostages. We need to make sure we intercept his plans. Riku probably told him want to do since he'd analyze the situation.

Zoe: Understandable. I'll stay with Jack just in case anything happens.

Sylvia: Good. Then Yin. You're with me.

Yin: I work alone....

Sylvia: What?! But-!

Yin: I can use the undead to slow them down. You focus on Mikoto since he seems to be the leader.

Sylvia: Err...Fine...Just be careful.

Yin didn't say anything and takes off.

Zoe:....What's his deal...?

Sylvia:....I have no idea...

-Heroes-

Chassy and Riku were together as theu charged down the area of the building to look for the hostages.

Chassy: Mikoto told us they were at the bottom of the building. We only have fifteen minutes to reach them.

Riku: Time flies when you're having fun...

Chassy: Yeah...Or time flies when you're fighting other teammates.

Riku: Agree...hold it!

They soon stopped in their tracks as Riku scanned the area.

Chassy: What is it...?

Riku:....I think we're being watched.

Before Chassy could ask who, she felt something grabbed her on her leg. She let out a scream as the young girl looked down to see bloodied dead arm emerge from the ground trying to pull her down.

Riku: Lynn-san!

Riku tried to reach her but soon was soon was overwhelmed when multiple dead hands and other body parts appeared.

Chassy: No! Go on without me! It's Yin's quirk!

Riku's eyes went wide. But didn't he analyzed Yin's quirk a while ago. He thought he could summon only spirits...not zombies...But it turns out. That was not the case. He can summon anything that's dead.