Return Of The Secret 3!!!

At U.A, Mr. Principal thanks All Might for his victory against All For One as many lives were saved thanks to his intervention.

Nedzu: You did a great job out there, All Might! Without you, this society would been crushed to bits at the hands of All For One.

All Might:....

Even though All Might will be continuing as a teacher, Nedzu points out that since All Might is no longer able to fight, the parents' of the U.A. students, as well as society, are anxious and worried about the safety of the children.

Geysis: So let me guess, since you can't use One For All anymore, does that mean that successor of yours is now heir to the throne?

All Might:....Most likely.

Geysis: *Facepalm* Here we go again. Relying on a child to be this society's new savior. What is this, a video game?

Midnight: At least he's a cute child!

Aizawa: Stop.

Midnight: *Pouts*

Snipe: But isn't it bad know that All Might is out of the picture. Wouldn't this society lose it's trust in heroes more than they already have...?

Nedzu reiterates that they must instill faith and confidence in heroes.

Nedzu: Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. To be sure of something we hope and to be certain things that are not seen, is not too common in our days because we want exactly the opposite! We want to see and touch and afterwards we believe. That's what this society wants to see in heroes. Just because All Might can't anymore doesn't mean we stop fighting.

Vlad King: I agree with Nedzu-san...I have so many students I want to protect.

He then vows to nurture, raise and protect the students more strongly than before.

The same with Present Mic, Eraserhead, and Geysis in their own way.

Nedzu: Good. Be prepared everyone. The hardships ahead of us will not only impact us. But the students as well....

Aizawa:......(Maybe more than it already should...)

-Meanwhile-

Mikoto was up in the morning more earlier than the others.

It was at least two hours before class starts so he still had time to goof around a bit. Maybe get some breakfast and ice cream.

But he didn't know he would end up bumping into his cousin all the way to the showers.

Mikoto: Ah! Shouto!

Shouto: Yukimura?

Mikoto: It's Mikoto, Strawberry Swirl.

Shouto: I know...Snowflake...

Like what happened last time back at the internship, Mikoto fought the urge to strangle him.

Mikoto: Going my way Icythot?

Shouto nodded ignoring the nickname. Since they both were heading for the showers. It was best they go together.

Mikoto: How's Izuku doing?

Shouto: I heard Midoriya doing fine for now. So far he hasn't done anything reckless yet...

Mikoto: I see...Bakugo?

Shouto: He's been...strangely quiet...

Mikoto: Whoa...That's peculiar...

Shouto nodded.

Mikoto then thought about Izuku again.

Mikoto worried about him a lot. Especially when he learned why Izuku looked so troubled back then before they left to go rescue Yin and Bakugo.