Holidays

It was almost Christmas Time and Class 1-C was very excited to spend the Holidays together with each other and also with their families.

Haru: Yay! I can't wait to spend time with my siblings.

Souta:....(It'll be just me and Shun. At least someone will spend Christmas with me in that so called family of mine.)

Mikoto: Oh yeah! Whoo! I can't wait for this either!

Sylvia: You seem very excited for Christmas, Mikoto.

Mikoto puts on a shiny grin.

Mikoto: You got that right~! I'm just an excited to be spending it together with everyone here. Most of the time I just celebrate it together with my parents and Izuku.

Haru: But you also seem really excited for something else...?

Mikoto: Well...I never told you guys did I?

Souta: Tell us what?

Mikoto rubbed the back in his head in embarrassment.

Mikoto: My Birthday is close to Christmas...

Everyone in Class 1-C went silence for a moment until you could hear a pin drop to the floor. Though saying that was a bit of an understatement.

Class 1-C: EHHHHHHHHHHH?!

Mikoto: Haha...

Destiny: Your birthday is closed to Christmas?!!

Mikoto: Yep.

Riku: On what day?

Mikoto: It's at least three days after Christmas. Every year, my parents would go out of their way for me to celebrate on those two days. Though sometimes, if they're too busy, they usually would celebrate my birthday on the exact same day of Christmas.

Luna: Your birthday is not getting upstaged by Christmas, is it?

Mikoto shook his head to confirm her question. It wasn't like that.

Mikoto: Oh no no no. It isn't like that. My parents are aware of what day my birthday is on. It's just on some occasions, like if Mom is busy. She would ship a present to me and a card that says Happy Birthday. Or Dad would have to make arrangements to have my birthday either on the day of Christmas or celebrate Christmas on my Birthday.

Lilac: Oh wow....that sounds complicated...

Mikoto: And a bit annoying. At least it's not getting upstaged like you guys thought it was.

Hein: BTW Yukimura-kun. Do you and your family know what going to do this year for the Holidays.

Mikoto made an knowing smile.

Mikoto: Yep. Mom already made plans. This year, we're celebrating both Christmas and my birthday. The annual fee is going to take place at the Yukimura Resort in Hokkaido.

Sylvia: Whoa...I didn't know your family owns a resort.

Mikoto: Yep. The business comes from on my mother's side. Also...if you guys wouldn't mind. After we all celebrate Christmas with our families. Would you all like it to come to the resort.

A lot of the students looked very excited.

Riku: I must say going to a resort for the Holidays sounds like a exciting idea.

Luna: IKR! I want to go!

Samuel: But... wouldn't the trip be expensive?

Mikoto: Oh. Don't worry about that guys, it's on me.