Ten Million Points?!!!

The finish line is near.

It was approaching faster and faster.

Present Mic: And first place goes too...

Both boys dashed towards the finish line and stepped over it.

Present Mic: It's a tie!! Midoriya Izuku and Yukimura Mikoto both come in first!!

The crowd erupted in cheers as both boys slow to a stop once they pass the finish line, and stand there panting for a few moments.

Deku: We...We...did it...We both made it.

Mikoto: Yeah...*Pants* Wow! That was thrilling.

Deku: You did a good job Miichan.

Mikoto:...What are you talking about. It was originally your idea...I just kind of stole it.

Deku: You mean the launchpad. I'm surprised you did that.

Mikoto: Well...If you did it...What's stopping me from doing it as well?

Both boys smiled at each other until they saw Bakugo growling in rage and Todoroki quietly fuming at his lost.

The other classmates show up as well.

Uraraka: Deku-kun! Miichan! That was amazing!

Sylvia: Wow...Good job! The both of you.

Iida: It's very impressive that you both came in first.

Tsuyu: I guess that's what they call good sportsmanship.

Haru: W-Well...They did cross the finish line together and did it as a team.

Kenji: Hey...Is it me or when those two are around...It's like no one can defeat them?

Uraraka: Yeah! Because they're unbeatable!

Haru: T-The Unbeatable Duo!!!!

Deku and Mikoto looked at each other until they started laughing at their friends antics. Their friends join in on the laugh, and hug each other tighter as everyone else finishes the first round of the Sports Festival.

.....

Although... Mikoto could've swore he felt Shouto's pensive stare watching his back.

-Plus Ultra-

Midnight: Now that everyone has completed the first round, we may continue to the second round!

The option randomizer behind her spins for a while, then lands on...

Midnight: A Cavalry Battle!

Mikoto: Cavalry Battle....?

Sylvia: (What's that...?)

Midnight: Here's how the Cavalry Battle works! First, you team up in groups of around two to four people. One person sits on top, and the rest of the team carries them! Each team will have a headband with an assigned point value! To gain more points, you must steal the headband from an opposing team!

Haru: U-Umm...How are the points values assigned?

Midnight: How are the point values assigned, you ask? It's based upon what place you came in for the first round, and then added up together with the other members of the team! The forty-second place has five points, forty-first place has ten points, and so on increasing by five all the way to the top! Except... for first place!

Deku: Eh...?

Midnight: Since first place was a tie, the number is split, but both the first place winners will be assigned five million points each!