The Matchups PT.2

A/N: Continuation of the Matchups.

Mio and Lilac had been team up with Toru Hagakure & Mezo Shoji aganist their teacher Snipe.

In a large corridor filled with stone pillars, Mio, Lilac, Mezo and Toru hide from a barrage of bullets.

Snipe: Come out! Come out! Where ever you are!

Lilac: *Gulp*

Mio: Those bullets sure look like they can do much damage.

Toru: Yeah...Shoji-kun! At this rate! We can't be able to move at all...

Shoji: Calm Down, it's just a diversion. After all....Snipe is just one man.

Lilac: True...

Shoji: I must admit escaping will be difficult because our only advantage is the weights Snipe is wearing.

Mio: That's right...now if only we can be able to get to those weights...

Snipe then throws a smoke bomb and fills the area with smoke. Hw moves towards them and shoots down the pillar they're hiding behind.

Mezo moves to another pillar and asks the girls are they okay.

Mio: We're fine...

Lilac: Yeah but...Where's Hagakure-chan??

Toru had disappeared, making Mezo realize she's taken off her clothes and gone into full stealth mode. Mezo decides to rush Snipe and the teacher stops him by shooting at his feet.

Mezo raises his hands and Snipe questions if he's giving up.

Mio: Nope. Now Toru-chan!

Toru acts quickly and suddenly handcuffs Snipe, securing the win for her team.

The announcement then ranged out...

"Team Hagakure, Mori, Eastwood, and Mezo had passed the exam"

Snipe: Dag Nabbit...

Lilac: Surprisely...That was almost too easy...

Mio: True....

Snipe accidentally brushes his elbow up against Toru's exposed breast.

Toru: SENSEI IS A PERVERT!

Snipe: S-SORRY!!!

-Plus Ultra-

Riku and Hein were paired up Todoroki Shouto and Yaoyorozu Momo.

Momo meets up with the other three in practical exam.

Momo: It's a pleasure to be working with you all.

Riku: Likewise.

Hein only nodded.

Shouto: Are you nervous?

Momo didn't say anything. She looks like she's in a daze. He doesn't blame her because their opponent would make anyone nervous.

Eraser Head stands over the city on top of a telephone pole, scoping the area for his opponents. Momo follows Shouto while he explains that the fight can be decided by who finds the other first.

Riku: By my analysis, Erasherhead is able to stop us by neutralizing our quirks. The only way we can be able to win this if one of us is able to make it the escape gate.

Hein: If luck is our side, we can be able to win then. But I shouldn't underestimate Aizawa-san...He's a very strong opponent...Where ever he's at...We already know he's nearby...