The Finals

This was it...

The finals...

Everyone was already getting pumped for the Big Finale. There were only three competitors left.

Tokoyami, Sylvia...and Bakugo...

The first match had started with Tokoyami and Bakugo.

At first, everyone thought Tokoyami would be able to withstand aganist the explosive boy. But since Dark Shadow had a weakness aganist light.

Katsuki tackles Fumikage and grabs his beak. He holds a steady explosion in his hand to produce enough light to keep Dark Shadow weakened. Fumikage asks if Katsuki knew his weakness before and he replies that he figured it out by attacking repeatedly. Fumikage surrenders and Midnight declares that Katsuki is the winner...

After Tokoyami's loss...

It was now Sylvia up aganist Bakugo...

They both were very strong...

Everyone begin to ponder who will win this match.

-Plus Ultra-

Sylvia was in the waiting room getting ready for her match. She felt worrief that she might not win this match.

Sure she's an descendant of a demon fire princess. But that doesn't mean she should underestimate her opponent.

Bakugo Katsuki.

She saw what he had done to Uraraka, Monoma, Todoroki, and Tokoyami. To be honest, it scared her a little.

To up aganist someone whose that strong and prideful.

It was ridiculous.

???: Sylvia?

The girl looks up to see Mikoto and Haru. Haru had a look of fear for her while Mikoto had wary written on his face.

Sylvia: Hey Boys...

Mikoto: Are you prepared for the Final Round?

Sylvia: You bet I am! But...I still can help but feel scared...

Haru: Y-You're scared...?

Sylvia: Oh believe me...even if I'm...a demon...even we can show emotions that involves fear...That Bakugo guy...he really stirs me the wrong way. Mikoto...Since you and Midoriya knew that guy from middle school...What was he like?

Mikoto:....He was...an bully...he treated people like shit. Me and Izuku were no exception. But he always targeted Izuku the most because he viewed him...as a weakling... Bakugo is the type of person who refuse to listen to others and will do anything to get what he wants. Even if he has to knock the competition out of the way.

Sylvia:....I see...

Mikoto: Tch. That's why I'm here...Just be careful Sylvia. That guy may look like a hot-headed asshole but he's actually very intelligent. Remember the fight with Uraraka, once he knows what is opponent is capable of. He finds their weakness and exploit it to bend them to their will until they either surrender or he knocks them out.

Sylvia: Well shit... That's why I'm more nervous...

Mikoto: Ah...Gomen...

Sylvia: No No... It's not you Mikoto. I know you're just trying to help by making sure I know about Bakugo's plan. But now...I gonna do my best in this final fight. I'm not gonna let him win.

Haru: Do you have a plan of your own?

Sylvia: *Smiles* Nope. But that won't stop me. I'll find someway to beat him. I'll win this fight for everyone!