The Fight!

Izuku and Shota charge at the injured Chisaki.

Overhaul tries using his Quirk but to no avail as Shota has disabled it with his Quirk. Cornered with nowhere to run, a distressed Chisaki orders
Chronostasis to wake up.

Shota notices something approaching them and pushes Izuku aside.

Shota's shoulder is struck by a minute hand that is emanating from Chronostasis's head.

Deku: Aizawa-Sensei!!!

Aizawa: Gck....!

Chronostasis reveals that his Quirk allows him to manifest a minute hand and anyone struck by it will have their movements slowed.

Chisaki is glad that Chronostasis has woken up.

Overhaul: Take care of him.

Choronostasis: Yes Boss...

He was able to heal Chronostasis when Mirio kicked Chronostasis towards him and during that moment he fixed his head.

Shota: Wha-?!

Shota is forced to blink due to the cut from Chronostasis, which allows Chisaki to use his Quirk again.

And with that, Aizawa vanishes...

Deku: Sensei!!!

Chisaki belittles the Heroes' efforts as he constructs massive spikes from the ground, which stalls Izuku and Shota.

But then...Overhaul uses his Quirk to fuse with Nemoto.

Chisaki refuses to allow his plans to be ruined by the Heroes. Chisaki knows that Shin Nemoto also wants him to succeed and approaches him.

Geysis, onto his plan realize what he's up too!

Geysis: Oh no you don't!!!

Chisaki: Thank you Shin for everything....

Everything he has done for him and knows fully well that he will gladly die for his sake.

Shin: You're welcome...Master....
Anything for you...

Geysis tries to reach them both...

Too late...

Chisaki uses his Quirk and destroys both himself and Shin. Chisaki and Shin's deconstructed bodies reconstruct and fuse together with Chisaki, much to Izuku's and Mikoto's horror.

Geysis: Shit....!

Overhaul: I admit...that Lemillion was stronger than me but his efforts will all be in vain.

Mirio:.....

The fused and transformed Chisaki appears, looking monstrous and grotesque with sharp bird-like arms from his shoulder blades and his original arms becoming larger with sharp claws.

Overhaul: Eri will be returning to me!!!!

Geysis: NOT ON OUR WATCH, YOU PSYCHO!!!

Having fused with Shin, Chisaki feels relieved. Izuku analyzes the situation. Geysis, Mikoto, and Sir Nighteye are protecting Mirio and Eri. Shota has disappeared and the transformed Chisaki has been healed.

Deku: (There must be something we can do to stop him...but what...?)

Chisaki mocks Mirio for wasting his time trying to become a Hero as it has been all for naught now that he has lost his Quirk and could have avoided this tragic fate had he simply not got involved.

Mikoto: No way...he....

Deku: (He lost his quirk... Mirio-Senpai...)

Izuku and Sir Nighteye were surprised that Mirio has lost his Quirk. Chisaki continues bashing Mirio for continuing his Heroics.