Interning With Who???

A/N: Class 1-C talks about the internships coming up.

Rain...

It was everywhere as Deku and Mikoto got off the train to U.A.

They still couldn't believe what happened when they were on it.

"Hey you kids are from U.A, right?!"

"Wow, you're that kid from Class 1-C! Good job making it to the finals!"

"You're Midoriya right! You're so cool!"

"We need future heroes like you two!"

Mikoto:...Well...This is the first time I got praised besides being my Mother's son.

Deku: Y-Yeah! It's just so overwhelming.

Mikoto: Hey. Izuku...Who are you interning with...?

Deku: I-I don't know...I got a bunch of heroes that want to intern with me...I probably need to reconsider...

Mikoto: Yeah...

Deku: What about you Miichan?

Mikoto: IDK...Maybe My Mom...

Deku: Well Fumiko-san is a good candidate...She's the Yuki-Onna....She can help you with your quirk since ice and snow are both solid forms but distinct characteristics.

Mikoto: Yeah...But she's my Mom... It's a little embarrassing...I'll think about it...

Before both of them could start up another conversation, someone flew passed!

Iida: MIDORIYA-KUN! YUKIMURA-KUN! YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO BE LATE! SPEED IT UP!

Mikoto: Ehhhh?! Doesn't that mean you'll be late too!

Iida thought for a moment before panicking.

Iida: Y-YOU'RE RIGHT! OH, PARDON MY RUDENESS ONCE AGAIN YUKIMURA! YOU ARE THE SUPERIOR PERSON THAN I AM! SEE YOU IN CLASS MIDORIYA!!!!

He takes off quickly.

Mikoto:.....What?

Deku: *Sweatdrops* That's just his way of saying: You're a better future hero than he is. I guess....

Mikoto: He seems to be in a rush today....

Deku:.....Yeah....He hasn't been himself lately...

Mikoto: What did you mean? He looks fine to me...

Deku:......

Mikoto: What's wrong...?

Deku gave him a percussive look.

Deku: So you don't know...? It was all over the news...Iida's brother was attacked by the Hero Killer some time during the Sports Festival....

Mikoto: O-Oh My God?! Is he okay?!

Deku: Well...according to Iida-kun...His brother survived...But the injuries were too serious...that it put Ingenium out of the hero career...for good..

Mikoto:......I hope Iida is alright. How's he coping with all this...?

Deku:.....Not very well....

Mikoto: (Iida-kun...)

Iida:............

None of the boys spoke after that as they went to their respective classes.

-Meanwhile-

Jack: Oh man! I can't believe the internships are almost here!

Yin: *Quiet* So many choices...