Undercover

A/N: The League of villains being up to no good.

Niko: Tadaima~!

The cat-like shadow villain walked into the bar, his usual Slasher grin in place.

Anyone sane enough would know that smile is unsettling.

But this is the League of Villains we're talking about. Kurogiri is probably sane, but the rest of them were bat-shit crazy.

Said Villain looks up from his spot as Niko sat down asking for a drink.

Kurogiri: Do you have the information?

Shigaraki Tomura had barely glanced up from the video game he was playing with, though was obviously paying him attention.

Niko scoffed as Juurou and Miyumi came inside. They were followed by Dabi and Toga.

Niko: Of course I did, who do you take me for?

He scoffed, throwing a file on the couch at Shigaraki.

Niko: Where's Miyumi?

Miyumi: She has trouble putting on her mask. She said it's itchy so she went out to get a new one.

Niko raised from her seat.

Niko: Why would you let her out?! She still has trouble knowing her surroundings!

Juurou: Well...It didn't seem like a bad idea at first.

Niko: IDIOTS! She's a ghost for who knows how long! If she's lost out there! Don't you think you should go find her...

Miyumi: Don't worry. She's with twice and Magne.

Niko: You let lizard freak and creepy guy go with her?!!!

Miyumi: Hey. Lizard freak is rude and Magne...is a woman...

Niko: W-What? How...?

Juurou:....I don't know myself man. This blew me off guard when Miyumi told me.

Niko was astonished. Magne had the features of a guy and looked very masculine. So people could honestly mistake her as a guy.

But in reality, she's a transgender woman. Hearing this was enough to make Niko questioned the morals of life.

Niko:.....What is with my life...There are just some things I never understand...

Juurou: ???

Miyumi: Uh...Niko...? The informant?

Niko: Hmm...Oh right. Although I gotta say, having someone on the inside sure tends to help...

Juurou: That's right. Little does U.A know...the traitor among them as already told their wherabouts of the camping trip.

Miyumi: Thus knowing the identity of this informant would allow us to avoid injuring them if they ever faced us...

Dabi: Not that I care but who is this mole of the operation?

Toga: Are they cute?! :D

They had been wondering about the identity of this mole in the Heroes' ranks for a while, now, but Niko refused to tell.

Niko: Nan, they'll do their job just fine...but although, don't you find it really ironic? How far one can go to protect those they love, even to the point of becoming what they hate the most... Oi, Kurogiri! Give me some sake, and my money while you're at it!"

Kurogiri: Hai, hai. Niko-kun.

The black mist man sighed, getting to work. He had to do his job, after all.

Shigaraki's video game screen turns to game over and he cussed.

Shigaraki: FUCK!

He then turned it to dust as Niko complained!

Niko: Hey! That's my game! I just brought that!

Shigaraki: Well your game sucks! It cheated!

Niko: Oh, sure. Blame it on the game instead of person whose playing it.

Dabi: Real Mature.

Miyumi: How is he an adult?

Shigaraki: SHUT UP! I'LL TURN YOU ALL INTO ASH TOO! SENSEI DON'T YOU NEED ALL ANYWAY!

Niko: Geeze...What hand crawled up his ass?

Laughter broke out in the bar teasing the man-child who, for once, decided to ignored them and finally deigned to take a look at the file. Opening it, he read over the contents quickly, his eyes crinkling in appreciation.

Shigaraki: Figures you'd find out their location so easily. And am I to believe the team on standby is ready to move out?

Niko smirked defiantly.

Niko: Whenever you say the word~~!

He confirmed cheerfully the white-haired Villain. He couldn't wait to see the despair on a certain snow user's face when they cross paths once again.

Niko: *Licks his lips * Oh Miko~~~! I can't wait to see you again. I'm going to have so much fun breaking you down to your will.

Juurou: And he's out of it again.

Miyumi: And he'll never stop.

Dabi: Geeze. What an little creep.

Toga: IDK. I kind of like him. He likes blood. I like blood. We're besties now~~~!

Some of the villains shuddered at this and backed away from the girl.

Dabi: I can see why...

Juurou: I need a drink.

He grabbed the cup of sake offered to him, downing it in one go.

Juurou: Whew, that hits the spot alright!

Niko: HEY! THAT WAS MY DRINK! WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOU ASSHOLES STEALING MY STUFF??!!!

Juurou: Likewise You Little Shit!

Miyumi: You're always messing my stuff! Speaking of which, where's my hair spray?!!

Niko:.....In the trash, Toots~!

Miyumi: WHAT?!!

Niko: *Shit-Eating Grin*

Dabi: Oh brother...

Toga: :D

Juurou: *Facepalms*

Miyumi: I'LL KILL YOU!

While the whole bar go into chaos, Shigaraki's smirk only widened as he took in the information. Niko might be annoying at times, but he sure was an effective info-breaker. He learn a lot from Giran.

He looks at the paper from an mysterious individual. He doesn't know who this villain is...

'I need you to kidnap this student for me. You won't be disappointed. Once you complete the mission. Give me a call and we'll meet up.'

Phone number: XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Shigaraki looked at the picture of
the male student.

He made a grin. By looks alone. This student has potential. His master is going to be pleased about this.

Shigaraki: Just you watch Sensei. We know where and when to put the plan in motion.

Soon...the villains will take action once again and the heroes won't know what hit them.