Finale

Tentacles appeared from the rubble as Tohru's eyes went wide.

???: Did you really think I wouldn't come back to settle the score with you....

Tohru:......

Octopus: ...Ashikaga Tohru-san...

Tohru: Dr. Octopus?!

Mikoto: Eh?! The villain from your story?!

Octopus: Nice to know I've made an impression!

Tohru gave the villain from his past a glare.

Tohru: You shouldn't be here. You should be jail!

Octopus: I guess you could say that my sentence there was cut short! Now tonight...I can finally have my revenge on the Yukimura Family!

Mikoto: Dad! Lookout!

The villain's tenatcles strike at the other man but was soon frozen by Mikoto's ice!

Octopus:....I should've known...this boy...he's your son isn't he...?

Tohru:.....

Octopus: Which means...he's the child of that woman......Kyahahahaha! Taking the life of the child of my sworn enemy! This would make revenge more sweeter than it already is!

Tohru: Mikoto!!!

The tenatcles appeared around Mikoto. Who at first dodges and started throwing snowballs at the Octopus man. The villain evades the attack and throws them bakc at Mikoto!

Octopus: Foolish Boy!

One of the tenatcles grabbed Mikoto as he was caught off guard! Before the villain could try to finish him off, a weapon flew out of nowhere jabbing the scaly villain from behind!

Octopus: OW! WHAT THE-?!

Tohru, who had a sword that he kept hidden for while just in case for emergencies, was stabbing the villain from the back! This caused the villain to let go of Mikoto while screeching in pain!

Tohru: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SON!

Dr. Octopus: Curse You! How can you still fight even though you lost your quirk?!!

Dr. Octopus uses his tenatcles to slam the other man straight into another room.

The tenatcles continued to attack until he got stabbed again! This time by wild winter kunais.

Mikoto: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DAD!!!

Mikoto summons forth lots of snow as it surrounded him causing a gigantic blizzard to form. Turning the room's atmosphere for negative degrees below before the snow user attacked sending snow after snow towards the villain.

Despite it being cold, Dr. Octopus stills struggled to see through the blizzard until he managed to get an opening and catches Mikoto by his throat.

Mikoto: Ack!

The boy struggled from the tentatcle that was trying to crush his windpipe!

Tohru: M-Mikoto!!!

Dr. Octopus slammed Tohru down ontp the payment preventing him from moving.

Octopus: Now. Revenge is finally mine. I can't wait to see the utter despair on that idiotic woman's face when she loses both her husband and son tonight!!! Payback for all those years ago of when she defeated me and put me in prison!

Tohru: No! Stop! Leave him alone! I don't care what you do to me! But please spare my son!

Octopus: Do be quiet.