The Break-In...

It was a beautiful day for Class 1-C. Most of the students inside were chatting among themselves without a care in the world.

Eito:*Pouts* Oh man! I still can't believe Mikoto gets to be Class President. No fair.

Jack: Someone's a bit jealous~~~!

Eito: I am not! I just think I would've fit the better role!

Samuel:....No offense dude...But you would suck as the class president...and class rep.

Eito: Hey!

Sylvia: You do realize being a class president is a huge responsibility. What would you do if you were Class President?

Eito went into thought for a second before smiling.

Eito: I would my 'manly' charms and win people over~~~!

Class 1-C: =_=; .....(Manly...Charms?)

Kenji: You're hopeless...

Maria: Very hopeless, Nya!

Hein: I agree...You would be reckless in the position. Not a very inspiring role model...

Riku: So irresponsible too..

Chassy: Very~~~!

Eito: Hey! But I'm-!

Kenji: Stop it. Get some help.

Eito: *Scowls*

As some of the students chewed Eito out, Mikoto came into the room as Sylvia and Haru went up to him.

Haru: G-Good morning Mikoto-kun.

Mikoto: S'up.

Sylvia: So what's it like being Class President?

Mikoto: Well...at first I was a little nervous of holding the position. But after a while...It started to feel great. I just hope I can do my best...Having a lot of people rely on me for help is going to be a bit...Hmm... What's that word...

Sylvia: Troublesome...or Annoying?

Mikoto: I guess troublesome is more of the word. But I'm gonna do my best.

Haru: A-As your friends...and classmates. We'll support you. R-Right Sylvia-san?

Sylvia: Of course~! So don't worry...We'll try to not pressure you too much. There will be a time where will have to defend ourselves.

Mikoto: *Smiles* Thanks guys.

Just then he remembers something. It was something Bakugo related.  He spotted three boys in his class and decided to give them an opportunity they can't refuse.

Mikoto: Eito-kun, Samuel-kun, and Jack-kun...

Samuel: S'up Class President!

Jack: Is there something you need?

Mikoto: Yeah...I was wondering if you would like to-?!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

He was suddenly cut off by an alarm echoing throughout the building.

The loud, high pitched noise screeched through the air. Mikoto felt himself flinch. Most of the students slammed their hands over their ears (espically Kenji due to having incredible sensitive hearing: both an advantage and disadvantage of being a vampire) and while others jerked so hard as they leaped from their tables.

Then a overheard speaker was heard through the classes.

"Security Level Three has been breached! All students, please evacuate in an orderly fashion!"