Villain Invasion PT. 3

A/N: The invasion continues...

The villains closed in as one of them attacked the ship causing it to be splitted in two. Mineta begin to panic while throwing his balls from his hair into the waters.

Mineta: GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!!

Deku: M-Mineta! Calm down! Now the villains know your quirk!

Mineta: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Deku: I SAID CALM DOWN!

Tsuyu: Mineta....Did you really come U.A to be a hero...? Or was it just to impress girls...

You can tell by the tone in her voice, it held disappointment.

Mineta: BUT HOW YOU GUYS AREN'T SCARED?!!! WE WERE JUST MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS MONTHS AGO! I NEVER THOUGHT WE BE IN A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION SO SOON!!!!

Deku: Because...When the moment when your enemy thinks they won... represents your best chance...All Might once said that during an documentary interview...

Mineta: *Crying* W-What are you-?

Deku made a smile filled with courage and determination.

Deku: This is the only way we can win!!!

Meanwhile, one of the villains was laughing in the water.

Villain: Do you guys hear that. The little one is crying. What a bunch of babies. We should be able to beat them since our quirks have the advantage in water-!

Deku: GO TO HELL! DELAWARE SMASH!

SPLASH!!!!

The villains were all caught off guard as Deku'z powers up one of all and sends a powerful punch to the waters sending all the villains flying back.

Villains: WHOA?!! THE HELL?!!

Deku: TSUYU! MINETA! NOW!

Tsuyu used her tongue to reach for one of the rocks as Mineta, while weeping some more, started throwing more balls at the villains putting them all in a wet and sticky situation.

Tsuyu then uses her tongue to grab Midoriya as she make haste towards the exit.

Tsuyu: Now they're all washed up. Good job you two.

Deku: *Smiles* Yeah...

Mineta: M-Midoriya...That was so cool and-! OH MY GOSH! MIDORIYA! YOUR FINGERS!!!

Deku looked down to see two fingers broken...

Deku: Oh....Owwww....

-Meanwhile-

During the landslide arena, Todoroki hardly had any trouble...Since all of his victims were frozen in ice. Despite almost having frostbite due to using his right side of ice too much...he handled the villains just fine.

Shouto: Divide and Conquer huh...? Forgive me for saying this but...You all looked like thugs with quirk that you can't control...Not villains at all...

Villain: *Frozen* B-Bastard!

Shouto then remembered seeing one of the ringleaders from before....Not the mist villain...But there was someone else there...

-Earlier-

That man...with grey hair that had a hand on his face and his entire body. He was clad in nothing but black clothes. He may look a little skinny...but his entire appearance and persona screamed dangerous.

Man: Hehehe...we brought along...so many playmates~~~!

That man...his name was Shigaraki Tomura...