Mikoto v.s The Samurai

From the day he gotten his quirk, he been told to follow in his mother's footsteps.

For Mikoto. Good heroes can be hard to find. A hero is selfless, a genuinely good person, and someone gets the undivided attention of all of us and causes change. Someone willing to risk their own life to save another.

But all of them aren't like Deku and All Might.

Most heroes just do it for the publicity or for money.

Some do it to become strong.

Others do it for their own goals.

No matter how it look at it. In some shape or form. People can be their own heroes.

Unfortunately...there were some bad corrupted heroes that only wanted to win and be better than the rest...such as Endeavor.

That's why Mikoto wanted to be his own.

Not someone else that everyone else wanted him to be...

The lingering thoughts had never left him since childhood.

He came so far but felt so very out of reach.

Mikoto relaxes for a moment then, like a ninja, speed pulls out a snow kunai from his snow manifestation and throws it into the mist.

The Samurai cuts through the kunai as Mikoto made more before sending them flying at the man.

Taka dodges each of the kunais as he rushes towards Mikoto at fast speed.

Taka: I may be freezing cold but I'm coming in hot!

Mikoto: (Shit!)

Mikoto made more snow while dodging one of the blades the Samurai made from one of his arms.

Mikoto then saw the Samurai coming at him through the mist.

Mikoto: (How is he able to see me through the mist. I can able to dodge and attack most of my opponents while doing that...)

Taka: Relying too much on your strategy is going to get you kill. Expect the unexpected.

Mikoto gap in shock as Taka appeared right behind before blasting snow straight at him.

Mikoto then came up from the mist and comes straight down at him trying to grab the old man while he despatch his blades from his body.

Mikoto: Gotcha-Huh?!

Mikoto gasped and looked at what he was holding hostage. Looking back at him was a dummy that had the words 'sucker' written on the forehead and an exploding tag attacked to the neck of the dummy.

It was a trap...and Mikoto fell for it...

Mikoto: Clever Old Man...

*BOOM*

The tag exploded taking Mikoto with it.

-Plus Ultra-

Taka Fujimura watched the explosion echoed throughout the room. A part of him knew that wouldn't take Mikoto out. If anything, the boy seem too stubborn to die. This boy was different from Tohru. He was smart and had clever reflexes...like a ninja. That could villains a run of their money if they ever try to go up aganist him.

Taka: Snow Ninja....

On cue, Mikoto came out in one piece from the dusting room that was in shambles thanks to the explosion.

Mikoto: Sneaky Slob!!!

Mikoto saw the old man coming from a mile away as tried to sky-uppercut the snow user in the air. Mikoto quickly dodged and Mikoto created five clone copies of himself from snow. The clones charged towards the men, the original Mikoto stood in the middle ready for any attack from the old man if he ever got by the clones. In under a minute the old man had killed all five of the clones and were now closing in on Mikoto. He took a deep breath and readied himself for attack by sending a powerful wave of ice. In a flash all the old man was now back in the air and expands the blades.