Jack's Admiration

-Flashback-

Jack:....

Jack did it...

He made to U.A...

His lifetime dream to be one of the bestest heroes here.

He may have been scared to applied back then believing he might fail to get in...but he's gonna try his best.

Jack: Here goes...

Before he could make the first step towards the building. He heard a voice called out to him.

???: Anderman? Anderman! Is that you!

Jack turned his head to see a girl with brown hair that had blue dye in it that matches her eyes.

Jack: Luna?

Luna: OMG! It is you! I haven't seen you since elementary school.

Jack: Yeah! It's hard to believe that you easily recognized me!

Luna: Well...Back then...you were that quiet kid that sit in the back. I'm surprised that you entering U.A! Like me! Did you managed to get your quirk?

Jack: Yeah...

Luna: What is it?

Jack: My quirk...allow me to create music...usually from my mouth or my headphones. So you want to be a hero too?

Luna: Yep! Why do you want to be a hero for?

Jack: I...want to inspired people...
through the gift of music...

Luna: Hm?

Jack: Back then...I didn't think I would have a goal because I was quirkless...I always believed that I would be a nobody...the other kids back at school avoided me by treating me like thw plague and I was insecure for that. But no more...now that I got my quirk. I want to be my own person in this society. Not something that would make me become boring. Not some job, not some career. Something...that inspires people...something they could look too...and U.A is the perfect place to be here.

Luna stared agape with her mouth opened. Hard to believe the shy kid she knew back in elementary school become this guy.

Luna: I'm impressed~! Though I can't compare to that. The reason why I'm here is because I want to help people... that's all I got...

Jack: It's an admirable. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Luna: Thanks~!

???: Anderman? Rose?

Both of them turned their heads to be greeted by a tall guy with brown hair and slight tan skin.

Luna: No way! Samuel~~~!

Luna ran over to give him a big hug.

Jack, Luna, and Samuel all knew each other from primary school. Despite not growing up together. They couldn't forget a familiar face.

Jack: It's great to see you again, Big Guy!

Luna: Yeah! You gotten taller the last time we saw you!

Samuel: Yeah...I guess so...I'm kind of nervous being here...

Jack: Why do you came to U.A?

Samuel: *Mumbles*....To be a big brother...

Luna: Huh?

Samuel: I-I mean to help save people who need a hero!

Luna: Sweet! So do I! Isn't this great Jack! The three of us attending U.A. I hope we can all be in the same class!