The Harsh Truth

It was late in the evening, and Sylvia had just started her patrol. The sun had almost vanished completely from the sky.

Most of her classmates were either back at school or doing their Hero Work Studies.

The hero she was working with, assigned her to be at Musutafu. The streets had some life, people walking home from a late shift, or finishing a late evening errand before almost everything closed.

The sidekick of the hero told her she would be close by just in case something happens.

Sylvia didn't particularly like starting her patrol this late, since that was a trade-off for more sleep.

Sylvia: Great...I feel like Aizawa-Sensei...

Normally Eeasherhead wouldn't even be able to start his shift early, but he had finished grading and lesson planning sooner than expected. Normally he'd then use the time before shift for a short nap.

Another hero would had an emergency though and he was left to pick up the slack with the promise that he would also get to end his patrol early.

Sylvia: (Ha, as if that would happen. I'm sure Mr. Grumpy loved his jobs though, even if sees us, his students, that passed his expectations being a pain in his ass. XD)

Mikoto had told her this place was Izuku's hometown. Within the few people who still wandered the streets, and keep her ears open for trouble. She didn't expect much. Any criminal in waiting would choose to stay in hiding till the dark had fully encompassed the city.

The last crime-related incident that happened around here was the Sludge Villain Incident.

She wondered did Bakugo ever recovered from that?

Going through an experience like that is traumatizing.

Suddenly, her thoughts have been caught off when she heard a explosion and people running.

She turned her head to at the location see what was going on.

Gunshots and screams echoed everyone everywhere near a bank.

Sylvia: A bank robbery, huh...Alright...let me look into this...

-Plus Ultra-

Mikoto was worried...

Just as he was getting ready to meet up with Tsuyoi-Senpai and Taka-Sensei. He noticed Izuku looking grim.

Mikoto: Izuku...?

Deku: ?!

Midoriya jumped out of the state he was in and noticed that Mikoto was riht behind...

Deku: O-Oh Miichan...Hey...

Mikoto: What's wrong...? Looks like something on your mind. Does it have something to do with the Hero Work Studies Program?

Deku:.....Miichan...Is it okay if we talk...

Mikoto:...?!

Usually Izuku would say he's fine and would want to leave conversation as that so Mikoto wouldn't worry...so for him to actually talk about how he's actually feeling was a bit out of character...this startled Mikoto a bit but he nodded.

Mikoto: Alright... What's on your mind...

Deku:..

Izuku then started explaining the reason is a deep state of thought about the events that occurred; Sir Nighteye revealed to be All Might's former sidekick, Mirio who was supposed to be All Might's successor and the possible abuse that a little girl named Eri is going through due to her connection with Overhaul.