Confusion Among Others

Shigaraki: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING?!!

Niko sighed as he closed his ears from getting ear damage from Tomura's loud angry voice. It's bad enough most of his games are disintegrated. But he himself refused to become to short end of the stick to this man child's demands.

Niko: What I'm saying is the file that had all the information is missing and so is Toga Himiko. But we get the feeling that person that came with us is a imposter.

Juurou: Say whaaaaaat?

Miyumi: Now that's a shocker...

Magne: *Concerned* Then...Where is the real Toga Himiko?

Niko: Who knows...Somewhere knocked out. Once they got all the information they needed. They quickly took off and who knows how long they been gone. They're probably near the end of the Kamino Ward on their way to U.A as we speak.

Shigaraki: Well don't just stand there like an idiot! Go after them?!

Niko: But what good would that do Shigaraki. The Kamino Ward is filled with many people. I'll only bring unwanted attention.

Shigaraki: Grrrr...I'm leaving! This is stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Twice: So, what did they want? Please, tell me! I don’t care. I do! I really do! Where is Toga?!!!

Dabi: Shut up! I’m getting tired of this shit...Anyway. why didn't you tell him the full truth, Niko?

Niko: Well where's the fun in that~~~?

Miyumi: Well, you could at least answer him~! Or… are you trying to avoid the subject?

Niko: Whatever your mind sees through.

The girl smiles widely underneath her mask.

Miyumi: So, you want to play it that way huh?

Shiromi: I wanna play with that blonde kid? When is Tomura going to let us talk to him?

Dabi: Where is Tomura going anyway?

Remy: He’s going to talk with Sensei. He’s taken the ghost kid with him.

Dabi: I see...

Teddy: He looks like a freak~!

Niko: Look whose talking~!

Teddy: Oi. You wanna fight?!

Niko: Let's do it. Right here! Right now!

Teddy: Oh it's on, you little shit!

Chaos erupted in the bar again leading to poor Kurogiri to clean up their mess.

Meanwhile, Juurou frowned...

He may have teamed up with the League in orders of Niko, but this ‘sensei’ is still giving him the creeps. He doesn’t trust that man. Like Niko said to him a while ago. It's best he keeps an watch out for him.

Because he is one the most dangerous villains in the world....

Juurou: (All For One....)

-Meanwhile-

Shigaraki: …And it was an utter failure! Thanks to that stupid Niko! Now the heroes will be able to know where we are at!

Sensei: I see…Do not be discouraged, Shigaraki Tomura. You may have not achieved your goals, but it’s far from ‘an utter failure’ as you’ve put it....

Shigaraki: *Confused What do you mean by that, Sensei?*

 The original plan that included kidnapping Katsuki Bakugou had one of the objectives and it turned out to be an success. But also...Hamada Yin turned out to be another objective.