The Special Course...

Due to failing the Provisional License Exam, Yin Hamada now had to go take on a Special Hero Course...

But luckily for him, he wasn't alone...

Kieran: Ah. Hamada-kun!

Yin: Oh...Omari-kun...

Kieran Omari also has to take the exam due to showing up late...

Kieran: Since you're here. I guess that means we have to take the exam together...

Yin only nodded...even though Kieran was one of his classmates, he still hasn't gotten used to him yet...in fact, Yin hardly knew the boy at all...

They had no interaction with each other...

Yin didn't even know what his quirk was due to taking time off for therapy...

Mikoto, their Class Rep, reassured him that Kieran was a nice person but he was trying to make sure he can catch up to the others. So it was his and Hein's duty to make sure none of them get left behind.

So they have no choice but to try the exam and do this special hero course.

Kieran: By the way...if you don't mind me asking...how did you fail the exam?

Yin:.......I don't want to talk about it...

Unpleasant memories came back to him like a mantra. They were difficult to expunge especially if the difficulty of remembering...him...

The memories of him cannot be lost or changed once they are consolidated no matter how much Yin wanted to disvolved them...

Kieran: I see...I'm sorry if I brought up something that you were willing to forget...

Yin: Hmm...

Before Kieran could say something else, they both stopped when they heard yelling coming nearby...

They both turned their heads to see Bakugo Katsuki telling at Todoroki Shouto...oh yeah. That's right. They were also retaking the exam...

Bakugo: Oi Ichyhot! Walk behind me!

Shouto:....Why should I?

Bakugo: JUST DO IT!

Yin quietly groaned to himself...so noisy...all of this happening so early in the morning...he wish he could just skip this makeup test and go back to sleep.

The two boys walked up to them.

Yin: Bakugo...

Bakugo: Tch...Ghost Freak...

Shouto: I see you two remember each other...

How could they not...? They both been kidnapped together...which is something they would never speak of again...

Bakugo: Ghost Freak...What happened back there...stays back there...

Yin: I couldn't agree more...

Kieran: Ummm...Did I miss something here...?

Bakugo's red eyes glared back at Kieran's brown eyes.

Bakugo: Who the hell are you?

Kieran was taken aback by Bakugo's rudeness as Yin introduced him to the two 1-A students.

Yin: This is Omari Kieran-kun...A foreign exchange student that transferred from Eygpt to our classroom about a month ago...

Bakugo: Tch. So Pharaoh Boy wants to be a hero?

Kieran: Yep. That's about right...

Shouto: Alright...

Bakugo: Do any of you lame-ass idiots know where we're going...?