The League of Villains v.s CRC

A/N: The League Of Villains v.s The Creature Rejection Plan.

About a month after the heroes captured Kurogiri, the League of Villains have seen better days, forced to commit common acts of crime to survive.

Niko: Hey...Have you heard...The Villain Gentle along with LaBrava been arrested and taken into custody...

Juurou: Really...Wow that sucks...and they seemed like cool villains..

Miyumi: Yeah...kind of reminds me that how Kurogiri....got captured...

Villains:......

Well...this mood got depressing....

Remy: It's still hard to be Kurogiri was captured by them...

Teddy: I know bro! I miss him so much!

Remy: The only reason why you miss him is because he makes your favorite liquor.

Teddy: Ha! Nothing could beat Kurogiri's special island voodoo cocktail.

Dabi:....I could name a lot of other drinks that could be better...

Teddy:....Fuck you Scar Man...

Dabi: Fuck you too, Wacko.

Teddy: Brother...Can I kill him now?

Remy: No Teddy. Scar Man. Ally. Not Enemy. Only Kill Enemies.

Teddy: *Pouts* Fine...only if you say so, Big Bro~!

Remy: *Nods* Because I'm more wiser.

Teddy: And that what makes you so cool~! I wish you could use your voodoo dolls on me....

Remy: In due time, little brother...

Teddy: YAY~~~~!!!

Dabi gave an a small weirded out look before turning to Niko, Miyumi, and Juurou

Dabi: How the hell are you guys friends with these freaks?

Juurou: When he means wanting Remy to "Voodoo" him. It makes him stronger. All Remy needs is a doll, nail and hammer.

Niko: It gives Teddy pain but the exact same time....pleasure~~~!

Dabi: .....Those two are the most weirdest brothers I ever met......

Miyumi: Oh believe us, it gets more weirder than that....

Dabi: Does to get weirder to Toga's level?

Niko: Hmmm...Maybe more than that...

Dabi: ......Well fuck.

The League of Villains soon welcome themselves into the house of the CRC.

Niko:....

Juurou: Niko...?

Niko:....

Juurou: Hey Bud...You alright...

Niko: Hm...Oh...Yeah...I'm fine... it's just that....

"I despise Churches..."

Juurou:.... Don't worry about it...After all...We won't be here for long...

The only reason why they were here was to because they were going to invade the Church of the CRC, where they hope to steal and sell valuables.

The CRC is comprised of criminals who commit hate crimes against people with Mutant Quirks in the name of God. They're disgusted by Spinner's appearance, but the villains ignore them and start rifling through their valuables.