Mother Knows Best

A/N: The Hope of Morning...

-Flashback-

Mikoto: Daddy!

Tohru: Yeah son?

Three year old Mikoto came out of his room with a snowman plushie.

Mikoto: Where's Mommy. I want to play with her!

Tohru:....Oh...Um...Sorry kiddo...Mommy went to go to work today...

Mikoto made a sad face.

Mikoto: Again? But she promised me she would play with me today! She said it was her day off!

Tohru: Well... something came up and she had to go...Sorry Snowflake...

Mikoto dropped the plushie and went back upstairs, crying.

Mommy is always away...

Because she chooses work over him...

Being a hero sucks sometimes.

-End Flashback-

Fumiko was marvelled at the dormitory her son was living in. It seemed like something only the wealthy mansion could afford to live in. How the teachers had managed to do this in such a short amount of time she didn't know?

As soon as they reached the dorms, someone was already there to greet them.

???: The Yuki-Onna!!! Can I have your autograph?!!

Fumiko looked to see Luna with a pen and paper asking for an autograph but was soon held back by Zoe.

Zoe: Nope. We got some gardening to do.

Luna: B-But! Her Autograph!!!

Zoe: You promised me. You can get an autograph later.

Luna: (;____;)

Mikoto and his mom watched the two girls walked away.

Fumiko: You sure got some strange classmates...

Mikoto: Yes...They are absolute chaos when you meet the rest...

Hein then came from the kitchen and caught an glimpse of Mikoto as she walked over to him.

Hein: Yukimura-kun! Present Mic just announced that we'll be starting class again tomorrow and-?!

She then noticed Fumiko right behind him...

Hein: Ello, You must the Yuki-Onna...Nice to meet you. I'm Hein Viamel, the Vice Representative of Class 1-C.

She greeted the woman politely as she pulled out her hand for Fumiko to shake which she glady shook her hand.

Fumiko: Ah. Nice to meet you Viamel-san. I heard so much from your family.

Hein: R-Really?

Fumiko: Indeed. I had once associated with your father. Strange Man. Pretty much resolved his life around business. That's seems to be the only things he talked about.

Hein sighed to herself.

Hein: Sadly. That is true.

Fumiko: Ah...I'm sorry...Did I said something personal.

Despite the blunt attitude, Hein knew Fumiko-san didn't really mean it. So she shook her to reassure the hero.

Hein: No no no! You just hit the right button though. My family is all about business. We are closely identified through leadership or ownership. Although Owner-manager entrepreneurial firms are not considered to be family businesses because they lack the multi-generational dimension and family influence that create the unique dynamics and relationships of family businesses.