Yin's Father

A/N: Yin's Miserable Past...

Yang Hamada...

The Father of Yin.

He's a villain wanted in many states.

He's also the reason why Yin's life was filled with misery...

Can you believe that some supervillains can be prospective parents? It has happened more often than you think. Some of the most evil beings in the Marvel & DC Universes have bred, and become fathers and mothers to little supervillains of there own. Their skills as parents might leave something as desired or not.

Not Yin though...

He hated this man...the man that ruined his life...

His own father...sad isn't it...?

Yang: So we finally meet again...Son~!

Yin: (You're not my father!)

-Flashback #1-

Yin waked up in his room feeling extremely thristy. He walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Once he got towards his parents bedroom. He heard something.

It was his mother and father.

His Dad was never home most of time and when he was...he would always fight with his mother and beat her to the floor.

He wanted Yin to obey him.

When he didn't. He would hit Mommy.

Yin always did what daddy dearest told him to do.

Because he loved his mommy and wanted her to be happy.

The arguing continued. Yin, who was four years old at the time, couldn't help but eavesdrop onto the conversation.

Mom: I WON'T LET YOU DO VILE THINGS TO MY BABY!!!

Yang: HE IS MY SON AND I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HIM!

Mom: I WOULDN'T LET HIM BECOME LIKE YOU!

The man made an evil smirk.

Yang: We will see about that~! Once his quirk manifest, he will have a vilalin's quirk, whether it be mine or yours. I will turn him into the perfect villain~~~!

Mom: NO! I WON'T LET YOU DESTROY HIS PURENESS!

Yang: YOU WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO AND WHAT I CAN'T!

Yang slapped his wife who fell to the ground and continued to beat her there. Her screams echoed through the room. Yin felt tears from his eyes. He wish he could help her...

But what could he do...he was weak...he was a child...

Yin couldn't bear to hear the screams of his mommy anymore as he ran away. He no longer felt thirsty.

-Flashback #2-

Yin's Auntie Jade came to visit his mommy again. She was childhood friends with his mother and they been so close like sisters ever since.

She gave him a pat on his head and ushered him out of the room but Yin sat on the side of the door and heard everything.

His mother was crying as Auntie Jade comforted her as she tried to calm her down.

Mom: I can't believe I fell in love with such a monster. He used to be so sweet back then until I found out his plans after giving birth to Yin.

Jade: Hush Now. It's fine now. He's not here now. You and Yin are safe.

Mom: *Sobs* Not for long...He wants to turn him into a monster...a villain like him...My baby. My Baby Yin..

Jade: Well...Why don't just contact the heroes or the police. I'm sure they'll be able to do something.

Mom: *Cries* I can't... Because if I do. He'll threaten me that he will kill Yin if I say anything.

Jade couldn't believe her ears. Neither could Yin. His heart sunk when he heard those words...

Daddy...wants to kill him?

Jade: Oh Celia. I'm so sorry...

Celia: You have nothing to be sorry about. It's my fault...that my baby has to suffer because of me.

Yin didn't hear anymore as he walked away from the door. Feeling dreadful as he felt his stomach being wretched apart.

-Flashback #3-

Yin's quirk finally manifested. The doctor look horrified for some reason.

Yin: W-What is it?

Doctor: You can make contact with the undead. This quirk is most vile thing I have ever heard of...

Yin: W-What?!

Doctor: I'm sorry kid...but your quirk is villainous...you can't be a hero.

Yin:........

Celia: No...No...

The next day, he went to school. He was forced to announced that he got his quirk.

Kid #1: Oh! What's your quirk like!

Kid #2: Tell me! Tell me! I wanna see!

Yin:....

He told them...once they got their answer...they looked scared. After that...all the kids backed away from him. The whispering then started...

"No way..."

"What a scary quirk"

"It's a villain's quirk..."

Yin had walked to his usual seat however one of the kids stopped him.

Boy: Go away. You can't sit here no more.

Yin: B-But...Why?

Boy: I refuse to sit next to a future villain.

The rest of the day, no one bothered to play with him anymore. The whispering and jeers continued behind his back. He can heard them all...He went home crying miserably until he feel asleep in bed. Little did he know...

This was just the beginning...