Eito's Redemption Arc Part 1

A/N: It's too late to apologise...

-Flashback-

Eito: But it was just a prank!

Geysis punched his desk startling the boy.

Geysis: YOU STUPID IDIOT! WHAT YOU DID WAS NOT A PRANK! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY LIVES YOU HAVE RUINED FROM YOUR PUBLICITY STUNT?!

Eito:.....

Present Mic: Geysis-kun...calm down...

Geysis: Don't try to sugarcoat this, Present Mic, just because he's one of your students doesn't mean-!

Present Mic: I'm not sugar-coating anything. I understand your upset. Heck, I'm upset.

Aizawa: We are all upset...What you done towards your peers Koishi was rude and disrespectful. We don't condone that type of behavior in this school!

Eito: Oh come on! Seriously! You all let Bakugo off the hook for his behavior! So why are you picking on me?!

Geysis: This doesn't concern Bakugo at the moment! Another outburst like that and you're out of here!

Eito:....

All Might: Young Koishi...It pains me to hear that you pull such an horrible deed to your own classmates.

Midnight: And to see that you harbor no guilt over this...We're very disappointed in you, sweetie...

Eito:....W-What are you going to do to me....

Geysis:....Don't worry kiddo. You're not expelled if that's what your thinking.

Eito let out a sigh of relief.

Geysis: But you are SUSPENDED.

Eito: W-What?!! Why?!

Geysis: You know why. Cyber-Bullying. Harassment. Public-Humilation. Racism. Quirk Discrimination.  Not following the rules. The list goes on...

Eito:....

Midnight: And you wanna know something sweetie...Do you remember one of the boys you flirted with...

Eito: W-Which one?

Midnight: Business Student, Yakuro Hayashi. Class 1-E. Ooooh...Poor Boy...

Midnight looks at the file with guilt in her eyes before she looked back up at Eito.

Eito: W-What happend to him?

Midnight: He dropped out of U.A...

Eito looked in horror. W-Who in their right mind would leave U.A?! It's supposed to be one of best schools ever in the Hero Society!!!

Midnight: The stunt you pulled back there. According to his confession, he left U.A due to bullying. Turns out, his classmates found out he was gay....so...

Present Mic: He was called a faggot...

Eito:....

Midnight: Poor Boy. He only wanted someone to love him and you took advantage of that. You humilated him just like you did to your own classmates. The teacher in that class didn't do anything so Yakuro's case was overlooked.

Present Mic: How could we have let this happen? Back then when he came here, he looked so happy...He had a dream like everyone else...and then he leaves because he couldn't take the severe bullying that you brought upon him any longer.