The Traitor

A/N: The traitor has finally been revealed...

-Flashback-

Mikoto: Hey...Izuku...

Deku: Yes?

Mikoto: I'm sorry on behalf of my idiot classmates declaring war on yours. I try to tell them that you guys weren't total snobs but they wouldn't listen.

Deku: O-Oh that's okay Miichan. I'm sure they didn't mean it...I mean think about it. This is all for the Sports Festival. They just to prove themselves to be great heroes. Everyone here does.

Mikoto: ...Alright...Also. Izuku! I been meaning to ask you. Could you lead me some of your notes! I was hoping it could help my class improve on our skills!

Deku: O-Of course!

Mikoto: And don't worry buddy! It's not cheating! It's studying.

Deku: I-I know that!

Izuku then hand him one of his hero analysis journals. Mikoto read through a few pages and noticed himself in it.

Mikoto: (Wow...He memorised everything...Wait what is this...OMG That's it! This could help!)

Mikoto made a smile and hugged the smaller teen causing a small squeak to come out of Izuku.

Mikoto: Thanks Buddy! With this. I can study and help my classmates focus on their quirks and skills.

Deku: Y-You're welcome! Anything to help.

While the two have their conversations, Yin was watching from afar...

Yin:..........

-Later-

Mikoto: What the....?

Sylvia: What is it Mikoto?

Mikoto: Where did the Journal Analysis Go...?

Sylvia: The what?

Mikoto: The one that Izuku gave me before the Sports Festival. I was going to give it back to him after...but now it was gone.

Haru: W-Where was the last time you saw it?

Mikoto looks at his two friends and begin to the last place he put it was in his inside his desk.

But now it was gone...

Mikoto: Or maybe I misplaced it...

Sylvia raised an eyebrow.

Sylvia: Maybe someone took it.

Haru: Would...Someone in our class do that?

Mikoto: No...I don't think so...Oh Man...Now I feel guilty...How am I gonna explain to this to Izuku...?

Little did they know, Yin had put the analysis book inside one of his black hoodies before taking off.

-later-

Deku: Miichan...? What's wrong...?

Mikoto: H-Hey Izuku...I'm sorry...I think I may have lost your journal...

Deku: It's okay Miichan. I got a ton for them...

Mikoto: Oh...Right...I forgot you had a lot of them...but still...you work very hard on these journals...I just can't believe I lost it...

Deku: How about we look for it together.

Mikoto: Okay!

.....They never found it.

Yin:.......I'm sorry Class Rep...

-End Flashback-

Yin:...And after that...I gave the information to the villains....