The Voice...

As Mikoto was getting ready for his internship. Turns out he had received a call from Geysis-Sensei.

A part of him feared of what the man wanted.

Did he wanted Mikoto back for another internships...

God...He hoped not...

That last internship he and Shouto had with the man almost killed them.

Mikoto came out of his dorm and walked over to the living room where Geysis was waiting for him.

However, he noticed that he wasn't alone.

Mikoto: Tsuyoi-Senpai?

Tsuyoi: *Bows* Yukimura...

The yukata senpai was right there in the living room waiting for him along with Geysis-Sensei.

Mikoto was wondering why he was here with them...

Geysis: I take it that you're wondering why we're here to talk to you. First, sit down.

Mikoto sat down on a chair while Geysis and Tsuyoi sit down on a couch.

Geysis: We're here to talk about a few things with you.

Mikoto nodded quietly as he let the man continue.

Geysis: First line of business. the reason why Tsuyoi-kun is here is because he's serving a Hero Work-Studies under the Samurai.

This brought surprise to Mikoto.

While a lot of his classmates chosen either Kyan-Senpai or Akari-Senpai. He didn't even noticed that none of them had chosen Tsuyoi-Senpai yet...

Geysis: Which is why the answer is brought back to you...How did you receive a notification to go to the Samurai Hero.

Mikoto:....It was given to be by my Dad.

Geysis' made a frown.

Geysis: I see....

Mikoto: Is there a problem?

Geysis: It's nothing that you should be worried about. It's more of a grown folk matter. Why now? Why did Tohru-san see you to be fit to work under the Samurai.

Mikoto was confused. Why was Geysis-Sensei's questioning the application his father gave him.

Geysis: (This boy...He don't know anything about his father, do he...? Did that man even tell the boy his quirk?)

Mikoto: Geysis-Sensei.

Geysis: Your father was once a student to Taka Fujimura.

Mikoto:....!

Geysis: Maybe that's the reason he wanted you to go on this interview with the Samurai. But why now of all times.

Geysis now understands that Tohru wants him to introduce Mikoto to Taka Fujimura. However, Geysis does not understand why Tohru must be the middleman when he could just introduce Mikoto by himself.

Was it a possible chance....that Tohru was uncomfortable meeting with the man again.

He couldn't help but chuckle due tk the fact that it reminded him of how All Might was afraid of introducing Midoriya-kun to Gran Torino back then...now the man was uncomfortable as well letting the lad meet Nighteye. Though All Might does not feel comfortable meeting Nighteye because he became exactly what Nighteye warned him about.

Mirio, the boy from class 3-A, had asks Midoriya-kun what Hero he wants to become.

Having experienced much to get to this point and having gotten so much support from everyone around, in order for all of that to be a payoff, especially the support from Mikoto.