The Training Begins

Once the students were off the bus, they were in the middle of nowhere. Before any of them could question their wherabouts. Two familiar figures jumped out of the busses in front of them.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!!!"

"Coming out of nowhere... Stingingly cute and catlike!"

Pussycats: We're The Wild, Wild Pussycats!!!

All the U.A student body stared in shock at the striking poses of the four heroes until Maria shouted.

Maria: YAY! I KNEW IT WILL BE THEM, NYA!

Mikoto:....You gotta be kidding me...

Deku: The Wild Wild Pussycats! They're a four-member Hero team who all work under a single Agency!

Izuku was having another fanboy fit as his classmates and some others from different classes stared at him. It had been a while since this happened.

Deku: This veteran team specializes in mountain rescue operations! They've been in business for twelve years now-!

One of the Pussycats instantly slapped her hand over his mouth, eye twitching.

Pixie-Bob: We're eighteen at heart!"

Mikoto: (There goes Izuku being a fanboy again...He never quits...)

Mandalay: Alright kittens. This is how this is going to go for your first training event. This whole area here is our territory. Your lodging is at the foot of that mountain over there.

She explains this while Pixie-Bob was busy strangling Izuku.

Mikoto: O_O

Mandalay: Don't worry. He'll be fine.

Mikoto:....

Mandalay: Anyway. you have three hours to reach the base of the mountain using your quirks as you please and those who don't arrive there by 12:30 pm won't be served lunch.

Class 1-C: (EHHHHH?!)

Mio: (I can't survive without lunch...)

Maria: Wait! So we have to go there?! In the mountains?! Oh please please please! Tell me how do we get there! What do we have to do?!

Mikoto: (Why do I got an bad feeling about this?)

Mandalay: I like your spirit!

She then started smirking.

Mandalay: But you are right. It's now 9h30 A.M. I'm thinking... around noon, at the earliest?

Soon enough, panic begin to seize as most of the students try to leave, but then Pixie-Bob uses her Quirk to create a landslide of dirt that causes all the students to fall to fall into the forest.

Class 1-C: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Maria: WHEEEEEEEE!

Sylvia: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MARIA!

Maria: WHAT DID I DO, NYA?!!!

The class continued to scream until they hit the ground. Most of them had groan in pain from the impact of the fall.

Mikoto: Is everyone alright?

Souta: Ask me again when we're out of Hell Forest.

The whole class begin to look around their surroundings. Seem like they're all together...however...

Mikoto: W-Where's Izuku and his class?

Sylvia: They're not here...

Haru: So are Class 1-B...I don't see them anywhere.