The Obstacle Course

Midnight: START!!!!

Then everything happened so quickly.

Quirks were sprouting all over the place and some of students blasted off.

Shouto Todoroki had realizes this is the first obstacle the competitors must get through and uses his quirk to freeze his opponents and escape the crowd. Katsuki, Momo, Eijiro, Yuga and many others from his class and different classes are able to avoid Shouto's ice attack.

Bakugo: FUCK YOU ICYHOT! DONT YOU DARE LOOK DOWN ON ME!!!

The obstacle course was a rush so far. Mikoto didn't want to stop and think for too long, because then he’ll start to fall behind.

So far, some of his classmates we're already far ahead.

Sylvia used her fire quirk to send her flying. Kenji was in his bat form. Maria had shapeshifted into a cheetah and took off.

Samuel had open up an portal and went inside, no doubt trying to be the first one to win.

Jack had his back turned and had screeched to propelled himself into the air.

Oka pulled out her ripped teddy bear and controlled it to transform into a giant bear. The puppet bear soon started moving fast from her strings.

Yin had disappeared in the crowd. All that was left behind of him was the evidence of the undead capturing some unlucky students, preventing them from moving.

Mikoto: (I won't far behind.)

So he uses his quirk and charged as fast as he can. He begins to use his snow like ice skates as the course was his rink  as fast as he can.

As soon as they all ran into another section. It was filled with robots just like back at practical exam. They were all soon attacked.

Mikoto manifested his snow and turned it into a sword and aim for the head, before the robot could attack. Mikoto stabbed through it's forehead and watched it explode.

Mineta bounces off the balls created by his quirk and closes in on Shouto. Before he can capitalize it, a Villain-Bot appears and knocks him clean out of the air.

Mineta: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sylvia: Hahahaha! Take that you little shit!

Destiny: You deserved it, you fucking perv!

Luna: Let that be a lesson to you, little prick!

Oka: What a beautiful tragedy this turned out to be~!

Some of the boys in the Class 1-A looked at them in shock at how they told off Mineta, not caring about the fact that he got hurt.

Boys: (Those girls at Class 1-C are terrifying...)

None of the boys in Class 1-C seemed to care because they probably didn't notice or they're used to it.

Meanwhile...Mikoto and the other contestants notice the army of robots standing before them, including the giant zero point villains from the Entrance Exam practical test. While the majority of students stand back in fear.

Shouto takes this as an opportunity and freezes some of the colossal villains with ease.

They're frozen off balance and they soon fall over in front of the other classmates.

Classmates: *Screams and moves out of the way*

SLAM!!!!

Eijiro and Tetsutetsu end up getting crushed by the falling robots, but their quirks allow them to survive the impact.