Gloomy Boi...

A/N: Mikoto is still feeling a little gloomy, but someone in Class 1-C cheers him up.

So much has happened since the Shie Hassakai incident.

Deku and Mikoto were able to rescue Eri and Inari from Overhaul's clutches.

Eri is now under Aizawa's protective custody and Inari is being watched after by Tsuyoi-Senpai and Taka-Sensei.

Deku and Mirio both felt devastated over the loss of Sir Nighteye. Mikoto and the others gave them their

Despite losing his quirk, Mirio still attends U.A.

But so far, things were going back to normal for Class 1-C.

Although...

Sylvia:....

Haru:....

Kenji:....

Souta:....

Mikoto:....

Mikoto was still feeling a little gloom though...

Despite Class 1-C celebrating his and everyone else's return from the Hero Work Studies, Mikoto still wasn't feeling himself for some reason...

Even though the Mikosquad was all out for ice cream.

Today was very surprising...

Mikoto....was not eating his ice cream at all...

Sylvia: Ne, Mikoto...

Mikoto:....Hm?

Sylvia: If you don't your ice cream, it's going to melt...

Mikoto: Oh...? Oh! Dang it!

Half of it was already melted. That made him more gloomy...he let his ice cream melt...He felt so shallow over the past experience from last week that he wasn't feeling himself lately...

Souta: Oi...Are you...okay?

Mikoto looked to see some of his friends giving him concern glances. Even Souta...

Usually Mikoto would respond with "I'm okay" or "So-So..." But now...

Mikoto: I'm...not too sure myself...

Haru: I'll say...you didn't even finish your ice cream...

Kenji: You love ice cream...

Everyone who was close to Mikoto knew he loved ice cream. He could go on for days telling how great it was or tell you ten reasons of why ice cream was the best dessert ever!

So for him not to eat his ice cream and let's it melt...

That's enough to ring alarm bells for the whole class...

Mikoto: Yeah...Sorry guys...Maybe...I'm not in the mood for ice cream...

Sylvia: O_O....

Haru/Kenji: What....?

Souta: Eh?

Mikosquad: EEEEEEEEEEEH??!

Soon enough the four surrounded him which made him jump in surprise.

Haru: Are you okay?!

Kenji: Are you even the real Mikoto?!

Souta: You're not sick are you?!

Sylvia: L-L-Let me ask Lilac-chan to check your temperature! Be right back!

Mikoto: H-Hey! Wait!

They all took off in a flash leaving him near the dorms.

Mikoto:......*Sighs* I guess that's my own fault...I didn't mean to scare him.