Meeting The Others...

Mikoto finally found his classroom. Silently checking himself up for a minute, and hoping once again that neither Kacchan nor Iida give Izuku a bad time...he enters the classroom.

He’s scanned the room to get a good look at his new classmates. He can see there’s a girl with some plants growing from her hair, a boy pale as a ghost with a dead fish stare, and another girl playing with cards that seem to be used for fortune-telling.

By now, he can definitely tell they were all unique in their own way.

???: Oh cool! You're here too?

Mikoto sees Sylvia walking towards him with a small smile on her face.

She was in Class 1-C too?

Mikoto: You too huh...? I never thought we would end up in the same classroom together.

Sylvia: IKR. I wonder how this year will turn out for all of us.

Mikoto: Guess we're just gonna have to find out...

???: H-Hey.

Mikoto turned his head to see the same shy boy he helped at the practical exam.

What are the odds...the three of them that sat together during the assessment were now classmates.

Mikoto: Oh it's you! Great to see you again~!

Boy: Y-You too. I believe I haven't gave my name yet.

Mikoto: Yeah...It kind of slipped my mind...sorry.

Boy: That's alright...My name is Haru Mitsuo and you already know my quirk is transform/copy.

Mikoto: I'm Mikoto Yukimura. Nice to meet you Haru.

Sylvia: I'm Sylvia Akuma. It's a pleasure to be your classmates as well Haru-kun.

Haru politely smiled.

Haru: L-Likewise.

Before the three could converse with each other, the door opened and all eyes turned to the direction where they noticed who there teacher was.

Present Mic: WASSUP LITTLE LISTENERS~~~!

Class: PRESENT MIC?!!!

A girl with long light brown hair snapped out of her gaze and asked: "Y-Your our teacher sir?"

Present Mic smirked and nodded.

Present Mic: That's right little Missy! Now, all of you take your seats because I got something to tell you all~!

The confused students reluctantly take their seats as Present Mic went to front row.

Present Mic: Now Listeners! Though as much as I’m glad you’re all getting along already, but we should immeadietly start class! Today, we're going to the Orientation. Then we'll do an quirk assessment tomorrow. But first...It's time for you all to get know each other. Now introduce yourself and tell everyone about your quirk! We will go from right to left! ALRIGHT! BEGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!

Despite almost knocking out everyone's ear drums. He had gestured for the first person to start at the right front row.

The person was a girl with a smile on her face. She had purple hair, violent eyes, and a purple star scar below her eye while her skin was very tan.

Lilac: Guess that's my cue~! Hello everyone! My name is Lilac! Lilac Eastwood! My quirk is a very basic healing quirk. When I touch someone, it allows me to heal their entire body from any wounds as long as they aren't too fatal. So I hope we all get along and do our best~! If anyone have any injuries, please come to me! So let's be friends everybody~~~!
(OC belongs to HookedOnAnime)