Sora-kun And Kota-kun

A familiar little boy revealed himself behind the Pro-Hero. He had light skin, short blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles. With his wings sprouting happily.

What is he doing here?!!!

Sora: HI MR. SNOWBALL~!

Mikoto: SORA-KUN?!!

Mikoto was awestruck to see the little boy he met at the mall was here at the training camp with them.

But Mikoto wanted to know was...why?

Jack: Eh? Whose the kid?

Destiny: How does Class Rep know him?

Samuel: His little brother, probably?

Sylvia: Is he someone you babysit Mikoto?

Mikoto: Oh...No...He's a little boy I met at the mall.

Class: Oh...

Sora: Nice to meet you all! I'm Sora!

Maria: Awwww! He's adorable, nya!

Luna: So kawaii!

Zoe: Cute...little...boy...

Sylvia: I wanna touch his cheeks! Kawaii!

Mikoto: Ehhh?!

Soon enough, some of the girls in Class 1-C tried to surround Sora but Mikoto quickly grabbed him.

Mikoto: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Girls! Don't try to hound him! You scared him!

Chassy: But he's soooo cute!

Destiny: Come on Mikoto! Let us see him!

Mikoto: Hein! Do something!

Instead of listening, Hein was staring at the four year old child with glistening eyes.

Hein:...I wanna touch those cute...chubby...cheeks...

Sora:.....

Mikoto: HEIN! NOT YOU TOO!

Jack: Man, I can't believe that little kid is getting all the attention from the girls!

Eito: Yeah! I wish Kenji would look at me like that!

Kenji: Not happening while there are dogs on the streets...

Eito: So cruel....

Sora looks at Mikoto whose holding him in his arms.

Sora: Your classmates are so weird, Mr. Snowball!

Mikoto sighs for what felt like an eternity. Once the girls had calm down..he had explained the situation of when he met Sora at the mall before the invasion.

Destiny: So he's a little fan. How sweet!

Mikoto: Yep. I was actually surprised I would end up meeting him again. Speaking of which, Sora-kun...if you don't mind me asking...what are you doing here?

Sora: Mommy let me come over and visit Mandalay-san!

Mikoto: Eh?

Mikoto looks at the Pro-Hero who had a smile on her face.

Mandalay: Oh, me and his mother go way back! Sometimes she lets me babysit him when I'm off of work. Sora-kun really admires heroes and wants to grow up as one. So she thought it'll be okay to let Sora come over to play with Kota-kun?

Mikoto: (Well that's nice to know...I was surprised at first to see Sora-kun...but I guess it'll fine letting him come watch us as long as he don't get hurt...)