The USJ...

It's been a day since the reporters had tried to break into U.A. Mikoto was still atonished with what Hein told him...

The damage on school property at the entrance...

It couldn't be....

A villain...was here at U.A...?

The thought of it brought an unsettling feeling in his stomach. He didn't want to believe that a villain had caused this...

It had to be a joke right?

But then again...it's Hein-san...

She was a serious person...If she was so cautious about the situation. Then she wouldn't joke about this...

If what happened at the entrance is true...then...

Mikoto: For once, I hope her prediction is wrong.

But he knew in the back of his head...She wasn't...

Then his thoughts were turned to Class 1-A. He heard they had a field trip today. It was scheduled to go to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or USJ for short.

It was an facility which consists of hero training controlled by the Pro-Hero Thirteen.

He heard some complaints from his classmates about: "That it was so unfair for Class 1-A to go while they couldn't!"...

Bummer that it makes it looks like once again Class 1-A is so special in everyone's eyes than the other heroic classes.

Right now, Present Mic was telling them that they would be soon learning basic defense stances and punches with Geysis-Sensei. That would mean going over the curriculum for the second quarter when once they get there. 

Mikoto: I wonder how Izuku is doing...

-Meanwhile-

Everyone in Class 1-A was on the bus. Though Iida was being too serious about it not having a predicted layout.

Tsuyu: Your quirk is very similar to All Might’s, kero...

Izuku felt his heart pound heavy but tried his best to keep on a bright face.

Deku: I guess I can see why you’d say that We both have strength-enhancing quirks, but All Might doesn’t break his bones and turn his arms into soup when he uses his quirk...

Everyone near Izuku was staring at him which made his heart pound even more.

Deku:…W-What? Was it something I said...?

After a few tense moments of silence. Kirishima then asked him a question.

Kirishima: Dude, what do you mean ‘turning your arms into soup’?

Deku: U-Um...Y-You weren’t there, But it happened during the entrance exam. W-When I use my Quirk at full power without cutting it off almost immediately, it kind of…shatters the bones in whatever part of my body I’m channeling it in....So when I took out the zero-pointer with my full power, I ended up with arm soup....

Iida: It’s true. I saw him use his Quirk that way. It was magnificent to behold, but the results were… undesirable, to say the least....

Kaminari: …What the actual fuck dude?! You’re telling me that if you aren’t super careful with your Quirk that you will end up hurting yourself so badly that your insides turn into pudding?

Deku stammers a bit before explaining.

Deku: W-Well...I’m just need to figured out a technique to stop it from doing that. It’s not as powerful and it needs a lot of concentration and timing and it still hurts, but I want to end up with unusable limbs....Miichan will worry too much about me...

Mina: Awwww~!Because you two are like brothers! It must be great to have such a cool little brother looking after you like that~!

Kirishima: Yeah! He's a pretty cool guy. So Manly too!

Deku: Y-Yeah...I guess so...(Miichan has always been looking after me...but that's because I always mess everything up....)

Kirishima:…But then again...Your quirk Midoriya...It’s so dangerous but it’s an awesome quirk too. Way cooler than my hardening...

Deku: I think that your quirk is really great,It’s extremely versatile and keeps your from getting hurt. You’ll be a great Pro Hero one day if you keep working at it, Kirishima-kun.

The red hair boy made a shark tooth grin.

Kirishima: Thanks, dude! That’s really cool of you to say! Still, my quirk isn’t that flashy and being a Pro is about popular appeal, too!

Aoyama: My navel laser is both strong and cool, my Quirk is perfect for a Pro!

Mina: So long as your stomach doesn’t blow up~!

Izuku had gotten a little spooked by seeing Aoyama’s face darken without moving a muscle. Izuku was almost impressed by it.

Kirishima: You wanna talk about strong and cool? I say that Todoroki-kun and Midoriya-kun have that market cornered.

Shouto:......

Satou: Bakugou-kun is pretty strong, too.

Tsuyu: But sadly...Bakugou is too unhinged to be popular...

Bakugo: What did you say, Frog Face?! You wanna fight?!!!

Bakugou roared at her, shooting to his feet. Tsuyu just simply pointed a finger at him as if saying ‘You see?’

A/N: Lol. She roasted him.

Kaminari: Dude...We haven’t even known each other for a week and you’ve already made it abundantly clear that your personality is about as pleasant as a steamed turd.

Bakugo: SHUT THE HELL UP, PIKACHU!

Deku just couldn't believe it...He remembers all the time where he got teased by everyone...But now it's Kacchan's turn.

Deku: (The tables have turned....)

-Later-

Everything happened so quickly...

At first when they introduced to the Space Hero, Thirteen. Deku and Uraraka rambled on about how cool they are.

The space hero then made a speech until...something mortifying took place in the facility...

While pulling his goggles over his eyes, Erasherhead threw a commanding voice at the space hero.

Erasherhead: Thirteen! Protect the students!

Thirteen moved to stand between the students and whatever Aizawa was keeping his gaze fixed on somewhere in the main plaza.

Everyone begin to notice the giant cloud of swirling black and purple smoke that a hoard of people were pouring out of it...

At first...the students thought this was part of their training...

Kirishima: More battle robots? Like from the entrance exam?

Erasherhead: Don’t move! Those are villains!

But now...the fear spread through them when he said that....

Class 1-A: (WHAT?!!)

They all got on guard as as more villains poured into U.S.J from the dark mist. Just then some yellow lights had glowed from within the shadowy clouds.

Deku: (W-Wait a minute...A-Are those...EYES?!)

To their horror, the mist spoke.

Kurogiri: Hello Heroes~! Oh where are my manners? My name is Kurogiri...and we are...

"The League of Villains..."