Rankings and Positions...

Mikoto: Hey Izuku!

Deku: Oh! Hey Miichan!

Mikoto and some of his classmates: Sylvia, Luna, Jack, Mio, Zoe, Destiny, and Kenji came to visit Class 1-A in their dorms.

Jack: Ah man. How could you guys have more space than we do...

Sylvia: There's still a shred of favoritism in these walls...

Mina: Haha Sorry guys...

Mikoto: Ah. Don't worry about it. We had later come to terms that isn't your fault.

Despite Class 1-A receiving a lot of attention, at least the story changes for Class 1-C as well...ever since the Sports Festival, internships, Hero Work Studies, and then later the School's Festival, they have been receiving a lot of the recognition they deserve.

Luna: Hey Deku-kun! How is Eri-chan doing?

Deku: O-Oh she's doing fine...Just some time ago, she came along with the Big 3. You just missed them. The Wild Wild Pussycats were here as well. So was Kota-kun!

Mikoto: No way!!!

Jack: Really dude...how that went?

Deku then explained to the small group that Aizawa-Sensei told them that Eri is transferring to U.A since she cannot stay at the Hospital forever.

Luna: Poor Eri-chan...her situation is almost the same as Inari-kun.

Sylvia: At least the Secret 3 is offering to look after him...

Mio: So the Samurai Pro-Hero...

Luna: *Shudders* Please don't remind me of him...I still can't believe he was standing right behind us that one time...

Mikoto: *Sweatdrops* Sorry he gave him you a hard time...

Deku: Yikes...Also Aizawa-Sensei had stated the decision for U.A to look after Eri is because....her mother abandoned her...

Luna: Oh My...

Destiny: That poor girl...

Jack: And to the fact that we all learn her closest relative is the Yakuza boss of Shie Hassakai, her grandfather doesn't make things any better...

Mio: Exactly...He was also...Overhaul's boss...

Kenji: At least word got he's still in a coma and cannot look after her, so that means Eri-chan will be looked after by U.A from now on.

Zoe: And what about the Kota and the Wild Wild Pussycats?

Deku: Well everyone was happy to see them.

Kirishima: Yeah! The Pussycats give us cat paw buns. Tiger was apologizing to Bakugo for not being able to protect him at the Quirk Training Camp...

Bakugo: SHUT UP! WHY ARE YOU STILL BRINGING UP THE PAST, SHITTY HAIR?!!!

Kirishima: Gomenasai, Bakugo!

Bakugo: FUCK YOU!!!

Kirishima: Love you too, buddy!

Bakugo: TCH!

Deku:...Anyway...

Deku then continue the story for him. Izuku was ecstatic to see Kota again and while shaking his hands, reveals that he has been treasuring the thank you letter he sent him. Mandalay shows Izuku the new shoes Kota brought which are red ones just like Izuku's, much to Kota's embarrassment.

Luna: Awwww. He now wears the same red shoes as you do~~~!

Zoe: Cute...

Destiny: Very Cute!