The First Objective Part 2

Mikoto was annoyed...

He found himself being targeted by the other examinees who had begin to follow him after he left Izuku with Camie.

Examinee: GET BACK HERE!!!

Mikoto couldn't believe he gotten hit despite dodging most of the balls.

Mikoto: (At this rate, I'll failed! I need to lose them! All I need is a distraction!)

He looked around the area of the stadium before seeing a couple of large rocks near at the end of arena.

Mikoto jumps from the ground avoiding a ball aiming near his leg and found an opening.

Mikoto: There! Snow Mist!

Examinee: You're not getting away!

Mikoto had already used the snow mist to create a large fog in order to keep himself hidden.

Male Examinee: I saw him go near one of the rocks!

Female Examinee: Let's get him!

As soon as the fog cleared up. Once they gotten over there. They expected to see Mikoto right behind the large rock.

Male Examinee: We got you! There's no where to go or hide!

They turned the corner to see that there was no one there.

Female Examinee: Huh?!

Male Examinee: Where did he go?!!

Mikoto: Hey butt faces! Look Up here!

They both looked up to see Mikoto dropped a giant snowball straight down to them.

Both examinees screamed before getting hit!

Mikoto then jumped down to them and landed his balls onto them hitting their targets, eliminating them both from the game.

Male Examinee: No fair....

Mikoto: Haha. Sorry. Not Sorry.

He quickly made a run for it before any other examinees look for him. Moving quick at fast speed. He then saw a couple of examinees before ambushing them!

Examinees: What the-?!

Mikoto was now hovering a piles of snowballs in the air contained with many target balls inside.

Mikoto: WASSUP BIIIIIIITCHES!!!

Examinees: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

BAM!!!

Mikoto scored many points taking them out before as he took off once again. He soon found some of his other classmates.

They seem to be having trouble trying to attack the other examinees.

Samuel: Oh crap!

Jack: They got us surrounded.

Mio: W-What do we do...

Chassy: I-I don't know...

The examinees were closing in on them...at this rate...they'll be eliminated...

Examinees: TAKE THIS!!!

A dozens of balls were thrown at them once again, but were quickly dashed away by a hoard of Mikoto's snow.

Jack: Class Rep!

Mikoto: Hey! Do you guys need help!

He used his quirk to make a snowboard to come down to their area.

Samuel: Yeah...We could use to a bit of help here...

Jack: Yeah...My throat is starting to hurt from all the screaming.