Calm Before The Storm

A/N: Now Bakugo fucked up...He fucked up!!!

The temperature dropped to a negative degrees. Everyone in the waiting room was starting in horror.

Because the storm had hit...

Sylvia: Mikoto? Mikoto! Calm down!

Deku: M-M-Miichan?

Mikoto didn't say anything as the blizzard surrounded them all as his blue eyes grew glowed through the mist.

Mikoto had gave Bakugo chances...

Chances to redeem himself...

He had been patience with him for years...

But...But...

No...Not anymore...

He had it...He had enough!

He wasn't gonna take this asshole's shit anymore!!!!

Mikoto: *Inhales*....BITCH WANTS TO DIE! ':D

Mikoto charged in fast speed and punched Bakugo square in the face.

Mikoto is going to kill Bakugou. He’s going to MURDER him.

Bakugo: Oh, you wanna throw some hands?! COME AT ME, SNOWBALL!

Mikoto: THEN SQUARE UP, EXPLOSIVE BITCH!

After the punch, the boy dodges the ice. He lands on the nearest platform, and much to Mikoto's satisfaction, Bakugou is already coming his way!

Bakugo: DIE!!!

Mikoto readies his all his attacks, barely having any time to calm down. The moment Bakugou throws himself at Mikoto, the latter encases the former in ice.

Bakugou breaks free from the icy prison with his explosions. But Mikoto wasn't having any of his bullshit.

Mikoto: BLIZZARD STORM!!!!

Mikoto freezes him again.

Again...and Again...

It continues like that for some time, until Bakugo is shivering from ice cold. Luckily, Mikoto has much way more cold-resistance or else he'll be shivering too.

He keeps sending wave after wave of snow and ice. Finally Bakugou gets frozen and this time, he doesn’t break out.

Mikoto then floats towards the ice cube to see Bakugo's dark glare.

Mikoto ignored him before he wrote something on the ice.

"STUPID BAKUBITCH."

Not quite as satisfying as murdering the boy.

But he found it more amusing.

Mikoto begin to calm down.

The blizzard disappears leaving nothing but snow.

He turned to Izuku and Sylvia, both were wide-eyed with what had just happened.

Deku: M-Miichan?

Mikoto: S-Sorry about that...I just...

Sylvia: No... It's understandable...He deserved it...Let's just finish this exam.

Mikoto: Yeah...

Deku:....

-Plus Ultra-

All Might couldn't believe what he saw but the moment Young Bakugo had said some horrible things to both Young Midoriya and Young Yukimura. He felt very disappointed in the boy.