Overhaul

Niko: Overhaul...huh...I should've known someday we end up running into a Yakuza.

Overhaul: Charmed I'm sure...

Toga: Whoa...

Juurou: What is it?

Himiko didn't answer as she feels that Overhaul is entirely different from them.

Mr. Compress then explains to Himiko and the others that Overhaul and his group come from an old era of villains where there were a number of frightening organizations that ran the underworld, but the rise of heroes started to put an end to those underworld villain organizations and All Might's rise ended that era.

Shiromi: But aren't the underworld villain organizations that were not dismantled have been treated like criminals and been under constant surveillance, living at the bottom of the barrel.

Mr. Compress: Yes...I'm afraid so...

Mr. Compress summarizes that Overhaul and his Shie Hassaikai are an endangered species from that bygone era.

Overhaul agrees with Mr. Compress's assessment while Magne wants to know if Overhaul and his villain organization are capitalizing on All Might's retirement.

Magne: What impact do you have in all of this starting with All Might's retirement?

Overhaul replies that his villain organization are focused on the fall of All For One.

Overhaul and his generation refer to All For One as the Emperor of Darkness who controlled the underworld and regarded him as an urban legend that was feared. Overhaul has heard rumors of All For One's demise and his imprisonment, which means there is no longer anyone who rules over the day or night which begs the question.

Overhaul: who will be the next one to rule.

Niko points to Shigaraki, who later confirms the answer.

Shigaraki: I will be the next one to rule and that my organization is gathering more members and with their combined power they will bring down the current Hero society.

Overhaul: Oh really...if that's true. If you don't mind me asking...Do you all have a plan to achieve this objective?

Overhaul then advises the League of Villains to join his group. Tomura is confused as he thought that Overhaul came here to become allies with them. Overhaul states that an objective without a plan is a mere delusion and is troubled that the League of Villains do not have any plan, asking what they will do when they have gathered their strength, who will pull the strings and the kind of organization they plan to build. Overhaul mentions Stain, Muscular, and Moonfish, all of whom are first-class pawns, and is disappointed that Tomura let them go to waste so quickly.

Shigaraki: *Growls*

Niko: Shigaraki. Calm down.

Shigaraki: But...

Niko gave him a pointed look.

Niko: You're the next leader. He's just trying to get under your skin.

Overhaul is not pleased at all by Tomura.

Overhaul: You better listen to the boy Shigaraki. It seems that he has more control of his power which is different compare to yours...

Niko:....

Juurou: (Why is he trying to start a fight?)

Magne: (This bastard...right here...)

Shigaraki: What are you getting at...

Overhaul: You cannot control the power you gained. Also, I apologise for not telling my motives for being here but...instead I'm here to reveal that I did not come here to join the League of Villains.