The First Objective Part 1

Mikoto: Let's do this!

Deku: BRACE YOURSELVES!!!

It all happened so fast...

Dozens of students attacked the two classes by throwing the balls at them.

Deku activates Full Cowl and sends them back.

Mikoto uses Snow Tornado to revise them back at the students.

Most of the others begin to either dodge or block the incoming balls with their quirks.

Present Mic: Amazing...Looks like the little listeners are improving.

Aizawa: Of course they have.

Miss Joke: So they're not following the tradition then?

Aizawa: It does not matter if I told them or not about the tradition that the other students were in on taking out U.A....They have to overcome the obstacle regardless; being a hero means that they have to get themselves out of a pinch whatever the circumstances are.

Present Mic: Because the little listeners are toughter than they are. Don't underestimate them.

Miss Joke stayed quiet but a small smile comes into her face and nods.

After the first exam had started.

Most of Class 1-A and Class 1-C have blocked the balls at them.

Mikoto: Oh man. They just keep coming!

Haru: Lookout!

Mikoto dodged a ball coming his way and looked up.

An examinee from Ketsubutsu Academy hardens the balls while his fellow classmate fires the balls with perfect trajectory into the ground.

Deku: Jirou-san!

Mikoto: Riku-kun!

Jirou: On it!

Riku: Right!

Kyoka uses her quirk and unleashes a special move called Heartbeat Fuzz which shatters the ground and Riku analyze the surroundings, allowing both classes to see where the balls are being fired at.

Riku: They're coming straight ahead! Keep your guard up everyone!

Dozens of balls were coming at them.

Akira uses his shield to protect most of the two classes.

Mina uses her special move Acid Veil to protect Minoru.

Mineta: T-Thank you...

Oka: Do you really need to protect him?

Mina: Sadly yes...

Seeing an opening, Fumikage equips Dark Shadow onto himself using Black Ankh (previously known as Tenebrous Abyss Body) and, grabbing a ball with his right hand, uses Piercing Claw of the Dusk against a student in order to attach the ball onto her.

The student narrowly manages to dodge Fumikage's Dark Shadow claw in the nick of time and comments on Class 1-A's strength.

However, she was soon slammed to the wall by Jack's loud quirk.

Jack: 🎶YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!! G-G-GET REKT BITCH! 🎶

Mikoto: Good work Jack! Now we need an opening!!!

Mera announces that zero examinees have passed so far.

Sylvia: Well shit...

Destiny: All that fighting for nothing...