Shie Hassaikai Arc

A/N: Some of the students in Class 1-C perfroming their duties for the Hero Work Studies.

Somewhere, a dispute between two villain groups have broken out and two villains with Gigantification Quirks. The giant villains fighting is causing carnage and destruction.

Akari: Tch...Here we go again... This is going to get ugly...

The giant villains noticed Akari and they both lunged at her.

Akari: Nice try!

Akari dodges both of their attacks and uses her quirk: Sparks.

Akari: Take this!

BOOM!

Villains: ROAAAAAAAR!!!!!

Akari: Nejire-chan! Now!

Suddenly, Nejire Hado appears and uses her quirk: Grind Wave blast the giant villains onto the ground, which damages them in the process.

As Hado show criticism at the giant villains for fighting due to their Quirks being the same. Akari called out to the others.

Akari: Come on guys! Time to put that team work to good use!

On cue, Luna, Zoe, Mio, Destiny, Uraraka, and Tsuyu all show up on their hero outfits right behind them.

Luna: Oh man... it's been a while since we fought a villain. This is nerve-wrecking.

Zoe: Tell me about it...

Mio: Well...We can still try...right?

Destiny: Yes! If we can believe in ourselves!

Uraraka: Yeah! We can do it!

Tsuyu: *Nods*

Luna: Okay then! Let's do it!

Once Hado and Akari orders them to attack. 

Uravity and Froppy begin using their quirks, they unleashed Meteor Farfrotkies, a move that consists of Ochaco removing gravity from large rubble and Tsuyu launching the weightless rubble at the giant villains.

Ochaco and Tsuyu's combination move causes large rubble to rain down onto the giant villains, permanently damaging them!

Mio: COLOR: RAINBOW!!!

Mio screamed all the colors in the rainbow all around the villains as Destiny charged straight in the air, calling out her own move.

Destiny: Black Flare!!!

Shadow-like flames combust right out of Destiny's palms before they started to burn the villain who roared in agony!

Luan: Ready Zoe!

Zoe: Yes... Let's show them our combination as well.

Luna: Water Nebula!!!

Zoe: Magical Seed!

Luna/Zoe: Species X!

Species X is a powerful combination of both water and plants. Once Zoe dropped the seed into the ground and Luna spalashed a large wave of water.

The Plant, Species X grows the same as any other plot-based plant, consuming both water and fertilizer to grow, but unlike other plants, it consumes significantly less of both once it reaches maturity. One should monitor water levels when growing these plant indoors.

The plant grows so wide that long tentacles attack the villains and trapped them inside the vines.

Akari: Cool combination! You girls did it!