Welp...

A/N: Short Chapter. Lol.

The girl couldn't believe her eyes, but she didn't want to give up just yet...

However....Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground.

Uraraka:*Hurt* (Why won't...my body listen...?)

Everyone watched with pity as she tried to stand up but couldn't.

Midnight thought this was the end and was about to declared Bakugo the winner.

Uraraka: No! I can fight! I can.....

She then passed out due to quirk exhaustion.

The crowd went silent....

Midnight: Uraraka is unable to move anymore. Bakugo Katsuki moves to the next round!

No one said nor did anything. But most had hoped Ochako was alright...while others in her class felt bad for her.

Deku and Iida, who she was closed too the most, knew when she wakes up, she was not going to like the news very well knowing that she lost.

-Later-

Present Mic: Now with another battle! Let's go!

The screen focuses on the two male students in the ring.

Present Mic: HE'S THE SPOOKIEST CHARACTER IN CLASS 1-C. OUR VERY OWN GHOST BOY, HAMADA YIN!!!

Yin:.....

Present Mic: AND NEXT FROM CLASS 1-A! THE BOY WITH 10,000 VOLTS OF ELECTRICITY! KAMINARI DENKI!!!

Denki: Hehe. So Hamada-kun. I see your able to use spirits of the undead. Pretty cool. But just to warn! I'm not scared of that!

Yin:.....but didn't I make you pee on yourself when I made that bag float in the air weeks ago?

The crowd went silent before they all started laughing up a storm as Kaminari's face flushed in embarrassment. However, Bakugo in the crowd exploded in rage.

Bakugo: WAIT! THAT WAS YOU?!! I'MMA KILL YOU, GHOST FREAK! DIE!!!

Yin ignored him.

Present Mic: Now! Begin!

Yin got into a guard position.

Denki: Here we go! My special attack! This will be over in seconds!

........

Like Denki said...it was over in seconds, for him that is...

Denki had used over ten thousand volts and went brain dead again. Yin had managed to dodge the powerful attack by just floating in the air. Then, after Kaminari's attack. He apprehended the electric boy by manifesting mutiple spirits to surround the boy and trapped him.

Even though Denki couldn't see the spirits but he can feel them and that really scared him.

Kaminari: Whey~~~!

Umm...Sort of...

The spirits threw Kaminari out of the ring.

Present Mic: AND IT'S OVER! KAMINARI DENKI IS OUT! IT WAS NOT EVEN A CONTEST! HAMADA YIN MOVES ON!

The crowd cheered once more while Class 1-A just sighs at Denki's stupidity.

Jirou: Geeze...

Tsuyu: Well that didn't work out....

Neito: Oh! What this?! Didn't he said it'll be over in seconds?! That's strange! Because he was defeated in a few seconds! Hahahahahahaha!

Class 1-A:....

Itsuka Kendo, the class' big sister, showed behind Neito and whacked him in the back of his neck, knocking him out. After bringing him back over to Class 1-B. The girl grumbled at him before looking over at Class 1-A.

Kendo: Sorry about him.

Class 1-A:....(I really hate that guy...)

Class 1-B: (Goddamnit Monoma...)

Class 1-C: (What the fuck is his problem...?)

-Timeskip-

The next few battles happened so quickly...

Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to pushed Ibara Shiozaki out of the ring.

The battle between Kirishima Eijirou and TetsuTetsu TetsuTetsu was a tie. It had be settled with an arm wrestle. Which Kirishima won.

It was a bloody battle between Akuma Sylvia and Kuroha Oka. Oka thought she had Sylvia on the ropes by controlling the girl's body but her devious plans backfired and Sylvia breaks out of her possession then knocks Oka out of the ring with her elastic powers.

Oka: Tsk...

Sylvia: *Smirks* Take that goth bitch~!

Oka: *Menacingly* Do you wanna die?

Present Mic: *Frightened* N-None of that please!!!

Jack Anderman was able to win aganist Yaoyorozu Momo, due to her lack of confidence. She tried her best and almost won but it wasn't enough aganist the loud music quirk user.

Jack: Hey. Sorry that you lost. But I can make it up to you with a date? What do you say~? Are you up for a lovely evening with me, Miss Goddess?

Momo:.......

1-A Girls: *Death Glare*

Jack: Why is everyone glaring at me?

Samuel: Dude...Are you narcissistic or something?

Jack: Uhh...Maybe?

Souta: (God. He is such a dumbass.)

Eito: Yeah right! Like love would ever work out for you! That stuff works for me!

Jack: Oh yeah! Prove it Lover Boy!

Eito: Alright I will~! Hey Hein-san! What do you cards say for my chance at future love~!

He bats his eyes at Kenji...who looked ready to barf.

Hein checks her fortune telling cards.

Hein: Hmmm...Not Too Good...

Eito:.....Uhhh...You're kidding right?

Hein: I don't joke...

Jack: *Laughing* Hahahahahahaha!

Kenji: *Toothy Grin*

Eito:.....

Monoma Neito had beaten Mio Mori. The poor girl didn't stand a chance against the copycat. She left the stadium completely covered in her own paint....and not in a good way.

Mio: Aw man! I could've had him....

Neito: *Smile Creepily*

Present Mic: Alright everyone! Now that first round is over! All those who won will advance to second round! Right now it's half-time! See you all in a bit!

Mikoto smiled as some of his classmates cheered for making it into semi-finals.

Mikoto: Good luck you guys...I'm counting on you all. :-)