Yin???

Oka, Lilac, Akira, Jack, and Destiny went to go look for Yin noticing that he haven't returned back to the exam...

Jack: Where is he already? We have to fight Gang Orca along with his crew and rescue the rest of the HCC.

Destiny: Yeah. We better hurry and find him unless we all will fail the exam.

Akira: D-Does anyone know where he went...?

Oka: I think he mentioned he needed to go to a bathroom...

Lilac: Then we should check the males bathroom for him.

Oka/Destiny:.....Ew...

Jack: What?

Wasting no more time, the five students went to the Stadium's bathroom which was located somewhere not far from the break area.

Lilac: I...got something to ask you guys....

Jack: What is it...Lilac?

Lilac:.....Do you any of you guys trust Yin?

Students:......

Lilac: The reason why I'm asking it's because even though hearing his side of the story. I know some of us still have a hard time believing in him.

Akira: I...still have mixed feeling about what happened...

Jack: Same here buddy. I just...felt angry that day when I found out he was one of the reasons why the League attacked.

Oka: I was angry too...I wanted to torture him when I found out...but I did remember he went through a lot like the rest of us.

Lilac: You mean...like how he lost his mother...to his father.

Jack: Eito did mentioned something like that when we all first met at the beginning of school...

Destiny: But Yin called him out for it...

Oka: How come none of you thought that was suspicious...?

Akira: T-To be honest, I didn't want to get involved.

Lilac: I just wanted us to get along...

Jack: I wasn't paying attention.

Destiny: Sadly. Me too.

Oka: *Sighs*

Jack: You're....awfully chill...what happened to your spooky aurora...

Oka: *Sneers* Is that a problem? I can "normal" when I want to be...even if there is no such thing.

Destiny: There isn't?

Oka: Yeah. That word doesn't exist no more on some people's vocabulary. But anyway...about Yin...I felt sorry for him...I wanted to help him...that day I saw him in the graveyard visiting his mom. I couldn't help but wonder if there was an hidden sadness deep inside that emotionless shell....

Jack: Do you think...it could still there...

Oka: What do you think? I mean...we all accussed him for betraying us when we found out...and remember we learned that self-Harm himself?!

Jack: ?!

Destiny: I... forgotten about that...

Oka: Ugh. You guys are hopeless. The reason why he didn't come back, it's obvious! Soemthing terrible has happened to him! He probably hurting himself once again. Let's go!

Oka quickly took off as the others followed. Secretly hoping that they're not too late.

-Meanwhile-