The Semi-Finals

Present Mic: WHOO! HERE WE GO EVERYBODY! WE ARE AT THE SEMI-FINALS! ALMOST CLOSE TO THE END!  BUT WE HAVE A FEW MORE BATTLES FOR YOU! THESE KIDS HAD MADE IT THIS FAR! BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO DECIDE WHO WILL BE HEADING FOR THE FINALS! UP FIRST!

TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE v.s KYUKETSU KENJI!!!!

Kenji:...

Tokoyami: What an mad bouquet of darkness...

Kenji: (Why do you keep saying that?)

Present Mic: THESE TWO GOTH BOYS MADE IT THIS FAR! BUT ONLY ONE OF THEM HAS A CHANCE AT MAKING IT TO THE FINALE!

Kenji: Let's see how long you last. Show me what you got.

Tokoyami: Of course, Creature of the night.

Midnight: BEGIN!!!

Both competitors didn't waste any time as Kenji charged at FUMIKAGE only to be intercepted by Dark Shadow.

Kenji grew his claws and striked at the apparention. However, Dark Shadow was seemingly good at defending Tokoyami from any brutal attacks.

Mikoto: Whoa...Tokoyami-kun's dark Shadow sure is strong.

Jack: Yeah. Especially aganist someone like Kenji.

Oka: But they're evenly matched...Since both their quirks work better at night then during the day.

Riku: Now that's perculiar...It makes me wonder who will be the victor of this match?

Kenji jumps and uses an strategy to maneuver himself quickly at Fumikage. Tokoyami noticed that Kenji is trying to wear him down since his moves appear to be getting faster from his speed.

Kenji bites his thumb and before everyone eyes, his blood quickly surrounded him before they were send at Dark Shadow.

Present Mic: WHOA! KYUKETSU IS CONTROLLING HIS BLOOD?! HOW IS HE DOING THAT?!

Fumikage orders Dark Shadow to keep all the blood away from him, knowing it was dangerous. The dark spirit did as it was told before it leaps for the vampire who evades by turning into to fly away and come up with another strategy. However, Dark Shadow comes in fast and got behind Kenji.

Kenji: (How?!)

For the first time, the vampire wasn't fast enough to dodge Dark Shadow as it hits him square in the chest in his bat form.

Kenji let out a small squeak as Dark Shadow slammed him to the ground hitting the concrete upon impact out of the ring.

Midnight: KENJI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! TOKOYAMI MOVES ONTO THE FINALS.

The crowd cheered as Kenji gets up running his sore stomach which healed a few seconds later.

Kenji: (Damn...)

Mikoto: Don't worry about it Kenji!

Sylvia: You did good!

Haru: A-At least you made it this far!

Kenji:...Yeah. I guess that counts...

Eito: Oh...My poor vampire boyfriend. Do you need me to kiss your boo-boos to make it better?

Kenji: Do that and I'll bite your lips off.

Eito: O_O

Class 1-C: *Snickers*

Present Mic: UP NEXT! AKUMA SYLVIA v.s IIDA TENYA

Mikoto: (Here it is...Sylvia is the last one in our class still in the game...I wonder....Will she be able to win this tournament?)