Tohru Ashikaga PT. 2

"The three dumbigos of Class A"

Tohru nodded but couldn't help but laugh at the name.

Geysis then introduced Tohru to Aizawa Shouta, Yamada Hizashi, and Oboro Shirakumo.

Meeting them was...interesting...

The three boys had different personalities from one another.

Yamada Hizashi was loud...like literally...even if you ask to speak in a quiet tone. He'll still be loud. Turns our that just how his quirk works.

Oboro Shirakumo was funny...he makes jokes and is a bit of a prankster. His jovial and causual personality makes a huge clash with his goofy persona with Yamada, though he could never reach his level. His quirk had something to do with a cloud. But Tohru didn't catch on much about that.

And Aizawa Shouta...was quiet...he was the most quietest of the three...his quirk was called Erasure which was used to erase quirks. It can be very useful in a fog but he has his doubts about being a hero and interacting with others. Looks like he rather sleep on that. It wasn't really surprising to see that Oboro and Yamada would be friends with someone whose an introvert.

Again...meeting these three was interesting.

-Flashback-

Present Mic: Heeeeeeey Tohru-kun!

Tohru: Ah yeah?

Present Mic: Geysis-kun told us much about you~! So why do you want to be a hero?

Oboro: Yeah! Tell us man! I bet you got some cool story behind that!

Tohru: Well...The thing is...I want to be a hero to help people out...along with...finding my own path...

Oboro: Well that's not too bad of a ideal.

Hizashi: YEAH MAN! If you believe had enough on your dreams! They will come true!

Oboro: Bring confidence upon yourself and trust in your own instincts.

Tohru: But...what if I...

Oboro: Even if your screw up... it's fine...heroes makes mistakes Tohru-kun~! Right Aizawa?

Aizawa only acknowledged him with a grunt and a nod before turning back to reading a book.

Present Mic: Gloomy Face! Anyway, Tohru-kun! Have you decided what your hero name should be...

Tohru: Oh...umm...Not really...Something ninja like...

Oboro: Well we already decided! I'm going with Loud Cloud.

Tohru: (Loud Cloud? That sounds more like Yamada-kun's cup of tea. Except for the cloud part.)

Present Mic: I'm sticking with Present Mic and Aizawa-kun here is going to be Erasherhead!

Tohru: Erasherhead?

Aizawa: That's what the idiot pick for me because I was unable to decide what hero name I should get.

Tohru: I think it's pretty cool. It fits you so well.

Aizawa: Hmmm...

Oboro: Don't deny it Shouta-kun! You like it!

Present Mic: He most definitely do!

Aizawa: Shut up you idiots. You're too noisy!

Present Mic: We'll show you noisy!!! Hit the drums, Oboro!

Oboro started banging on drums while Yamada started shouting at the top of his lungs. Tohru quickly puts on ear muffs.

Aizawa: *Groans* Please tell me you have an extra pair?