Going Back To U.A

During to the battle between the Heroes and Overhaul's Shie Hassaikai, Gran Torino recieves a call that alerts him about the latest movements of the League of Villains.

Gran Torino was not just upset....he was truly disappointed about missing out on the raid but had to help the police.

Because in a certain mountain range, Gran Torino and Naomasa Tsukauchi have managed to track down Kurogiri thanks to eyewitness reports and have subdued him.

Gran Torino tells Kurogiri that if they arrest him, the League of Villains will fall apart.

Gran Torino: We got you...Kurogiri of the League of Villains.

Naomasa: Careful Gran Torino, remember his quirk is dangerous...

As Naomasa warns Gran Torino about Kurogiri's Quirk. The asks Gran Torino if he knows of the rumors about a "ruffian" appearing on the mountain where they are at and the reason he is here is to speak to the "ruffian".

Gran Torino: I would prefer if you tell me all about it behind bars.

Suddenly, a huge noise reverberates in the area which catches Gran Torino's attention.

Kurogiri remembers All For One advising him if anything should happen to him, Kurogiri will be the one to protect Tomura Shigaraki but if he feels uneasy he can ask the ruffian for help.

Kurogiri reveals to Gran Torino and Naomasa that Tomura was not the only one All For One was cultivating.

Naomasa: W-What do you mean by that?!

An enormous beast that towers over trees appears with a boombox around his neck, which surprises Gran Torino.

Gran Torino: What the heck?!

Kurogiri: The ruffian I wanted to ask for help from is one of All For One's most faithful servants: Gigantomachia.

Gigantomachia: *ROAR!!!!!!!*

Gran Torino: Well shit....

-Plus Ultra-

The Shie Hassakai was finally brought to a end...

Kyan, Nejire, and Akari reported to Local Heroes that thanks to two brave boys from U.A. Two kids have been saved...

Words has it that the Villains Magne and Banshee were killed by Overhaul.

Compress loses his left arm against Overhaul. He later gains a cyborg left arm. Niko, Juurou, Himiko, and Twice were recruited by Chisaki to help escape from the Hero's pursuing them.

However, unknown to him, they are really trying to sabotage his organization from the inside, due to Twice feeling guilty for Magne's death and Niko trying to avenge Shiromi.

With Eri's and Inari's help, Izuku amd Mikoto were able to defeat Overhaul and his organization is arrested.

The League of Villains attack the convoy unit carrying Overhaul. They steal his perfected Quirk destroying bullets while Compress and Shigaraki destroy his arms, preventing him from ever using his Quirk again. Then later, Niko and Miyumi attacked him and tortured him dor minutes as an act for revenge.

According to Nighteye, it is impossible to change the outcome of the future he sees with his Quirk, Foresight.

He believed Mikoto and Izuku were destined to die at the hands of Overhaul and that Overhaul would escape.

But the two boys proved him wrong and defeats Overhaul and saves Eri, making this the first time his Foresight was proven wrong.

Once they to the Hospital, Mikoto and Izuku were lucky to no longer have any injuries thanks to Eri's quirk...