The Truth

Aizawa:...Do you know the relationship between Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo?

Mikoto froze for what felt like the third time this week.

He sighs. He should've known this was coming sooner or later. But he wanted to know why would they ask him instead of Izuku himself?

Aizawa: As for what occured the past few days. We need to know...since we're concerned of Bakugo's attitude towards Midoriya.

Mikoto pondered at that. They didn't looked concerned especially Erasherhead...but okay...

Mikoto: Alright...I'll tell you...But...Why ask me...Why not someone else...?

Aizawa: We were going to ask his mother but decided to ask someone who knew him within the school and it turns out. You know him and Bakugo before U.A.

Mikoto: H-How did you know that?!

Nedzu: Well first... Midoriya mentioned you once. And second, Yukimura-kun. I have eyes everywhere all over the hero society.

Mikoto:....Okay...I'll tell you...their relationship.

Nedzu: Take your time son. Start from the top.

Mikoto took a deep breath and explained everything he knew.

Mikoto: I only known Izuku and Bakugo during middle school. But according to Izuku...He...well...He and Bakugo used to be friends during childhood...until Bakugo got his quirk...and Izuku...did not...

Nedzu raised an eyebrow at this. So... Midoriya was quirkless before U.A. That explains a lot.

Aizawa was confused. He couldn't believe the Problem Child was quirkless. He thought he had a quirk that was almost like All-Might's...Unless...

Mikoto: When he turned four, he was announced quirkless...and that was the end of their friendship...sometime later...Bakugo begin to bully him...

Aizawa's eyes went wide in shock before quickly hiding it with his emotionless stare.

Mikoto:...He always called him Deku...

Aizawa frowned at the name. He did remember the boy shouting it towards Midoriya.

Aizawa: Doesn't that mean 'useless'?

Mikoto: Yes...But why are you asking me all these questions?

Nedzu: (Sighs) You see... Yesterday...Class 1-A had an mock exam with All-Might teaching the class and well...He kind of paired up a hero v.s villain theme. With Midoriya being the hero and Bakugo being the villain...

Mikoto:......What happened?

Aizawa: Well....

-Flashback-

Bakugo: DEKU! YOU WERE LYING! THIS WHOLE TIME! WEREN'T YOU?! SO YOU WEREN'T QUIRKLESS AFTER ALL THIS! YOU WERE LOOKING DOWN ON ME!!! ANSWER ME!

Deku: YOU'RE WRONG! I spent the entire time...the entire time we were kids... Looking up to you! I wanted to be like you, Kacchan! But I'm not the same person I was back then! I'm not the Deku who is worthless! I'm the Deku that's going to do his best! I'M GOING TO BE A HERO!

This made Bakugo explode in rage once again!

Bakugo: LIKE HELL YOU ARE! You've always been a bug! A useless littleSTUPID DEKU! AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!

Bakugo points his gauntlets at Izuku who looks at him in horror.

Bakugo: Saw you looking at my gauntlets before the teams were decided.