Stronger Than You!!!

A/N: Mikoto finally remembers Shouto. Uraraka faces off aganist Bakugo.

Mikoto: I...understand now...Shouto Todoroki is my cousin...and after all this time...I forgot about him.

Mikoto felt guilty. How could he forgot all about his cousin who had suffered from abuse and isolation for the past ten years...

Mikoto: God...I'm horrible...I should've helped him back then...but I didn't...

But what could he have done? He was a child...

A silly innocent naive child...

He then thought about why they weren't able to see each other until now. Even though that was most likely Endeavor's fault...

He's most definitely the reason why they weren't allowed to see each other after all this time.

Mikoto: (Fuck that flaming headed  trash...how he became number two anyway...?)

All Might and Endeavor both set an example of different heroes.

Because there are just so many heroes who are disgusting pieces of garbage in human flesh like Endeavor, as there are Heroes like the symbol of peace.

Endeavor had done horrible things to Shouto, his siblings, his mother, and so many others just to get what he wants.

Disgusting...

So Mikoto know he should do something about this now that he is aware of the relationship between him and the scar boy.

Mikoto: (Shouto is my cousin. I gotta do whatever I can to help him...Maybe I can ask Mom for assistance...First priority...is anything that could get him away from that vile man...)

But the question is...how will I be able to save Shouto from himself..?

???: There you are.

Mikoto pulls his face up to see Souta...with a out of character look on his face.

It was worry.

Strange.

He never seen Souta would show that expression for anyone. Sure he works together with his classmates. But the reason he does that is so he can become a hero.

While Souta was friends with Mikoto...

But he still wasn't with anyone else...

In Souta's book, it seems like making friends were nothing more but a waste of time...

But he did come to see them as comrades...

At least he's not calling them extras like Bakugo does...

Although...Souta almost did reminded him of Bakugo in a sense. But they were really two different people with different personalities.

Souta was quiet yet rude and always sprouting criticism towards his classmates.

Bakugo on the other hand is loud, mean, and passively aggressive. He would become angry to anyone that come within a ten-mile radius of his sight. Especially Izuku....

But...Souta wasn't a bully like Bakugo so Mikoto can understand there were times that Souta would let his guard down once in a while to see if everything is alright.

Mikoto: Hey Souta-kun...What's up?

Souta: I should ask you that...Are you alright...? With, ya know...losing to Todoroki?

Mikoto made a frown at that. He's over it but the emptiness still resided.

Mikoto: I'm not sure myself...but I should be able to make up for next year.