The Truth Comes Out

It hurt...

It hurt so much...

Kenji: So...Whose fault is it really?

???: Kenji?

Kenji looked from the wall and turned his head to the concerned Mikoto Yukimura.

Kenji: Mikoto...?

Mikoto: Are...you crying?

Kenji: Eh?

When Kenji touched his face....he saw blood...

Surprisedly...he wasn't going into an frenzy...

He felt...lost...?

Kenji:......

Mikoto: Kenji....Is it okay if we talk...?

Kenji:......Okay....

Kenji pushed his back aganist the wall before sliding down to his knees as he faced the floor in exhaustion.

By his angle, Mikoto can clearly see so many emotions spiraling from his features.

There was anger.

Disgust.

Doubt.

Hatred.

Betrayal.

Sadness.

Broken.

Kenji: Mikoto....

Mikoto:....Yeah?

Kenji: Have you ever been...in a relationship before...?

Mikoto:...!

That question threw him off guard. Has he...ever been in a relationship?

Where was Kenji going at this for...?

Mikoto: I....can't say I haven't...I once had a girlfriend back in middle school...

Kenji: Hmmm?

Mikoto: She...seem like really a cute girl back then...However, we're no longer together...

Kenji: How come?

Mikoto: Turns out...the reason why she dated me is because she wanted to get to know my Mom upfront and get her autograph. She's one of her biggest fans and was using me for pointers.

Kenji: Wow....What a bitch...

Mikoto: IKR. She even had the gall to tell me I'll never be as great as my Mom is. So we're not together anymore...

Kenji: I see....

Mikoto: Kenji....What is this all about?

Mikoto was really confused. He knew something was up between him and Eito to which he thought he needed some space...

But why was he asking Mikoto if he ever had been in a relationship?

Kenji: Why I ask? Well....I guess I wanted advice on how relationships work...

Mikoto: Oh...Well...I may not know much...but Dad told me how his relationships with Mom works out. He told me it takes a truly loving
relationship to require many things, one of which is a great partnership. This requires selflessness sacrifices, putting someone else first, which is just one surefire sign of a healthy pair. But the truth of the matter is that a relationship is hardwork, and you can always find ways to improve your connection.

Kenji:....

Mikoto: And if things doesn't work out the way you want it...just be upfront with the person you're in a relationship and tell them it isn't going to work out...because if you're going to be all secretive and stuff...then they would suspect you of lying to them or other things such as cheating.