Rescue!!!

A/N: Save Them!!!

At the League of Villains' hideout, Tomura, Kurogiri and the Vanguard Action Squad are entrapped in the mysterious black liquid...

Yin: No!

Like what happened to Bakugo, Yin were also trapped and taken into the black liquid!

All Might: YOUNG HAMADA!!!

Shigaraki: Looks like it's bye bye for now, All Might.

All Might: NO YOU DON'T!

All Might and Gran Torino attempt to stop them but the mysterious black liquid teleports Tomura, Kurogiri and the Vanguard Action Squad away from the hideout. Bakugo and Yin were taken along with them.

All Might: No....I failed...NOOOOOOO!

Kamui Woods: No...We couldn't stopped them...

Kamui Woods begin to mulls over his failure in restraining the League of Villains. Edgeshot comes over to comfort him.

Edgeshot: Don't worry... It's not your fault. We could not do anything either.

Four Nomus had appeared and attack All Might. However, All Might defeats the Nomus with Oklahoma Smash.

Edgeshot: All Might! Get outside! There is still a chance to save those two boys!

All Might look over at the other Nomus that appeared.

Kamui: We'll take care of them! Just go!

-Later-

Outside the hideout, Naomasa along with Endeavor and the Police Force continue battling the dozens of Nomus and have the upper hand. All Might appears but noticed Endeavor and Naomasa had everything under control decides to leave the rest to Endeavor.

All Might: (Hamada-kun! Bakugo-kun! Before I reach my limit! I will save you both!)

-Meanwhile-

From broken buildings to fire in a wastelands. Izuku, Mikoto, and the others were hiding behind a giant rock as All For One had appeared from the darkness.

The Killer Aurora had spread everywhere....

None of them move from fear seeing this man. Their faces pale as Yin's. The Aurora glowed red from blood and death.

All For One's deadly aura utterly terrifies the kids. Izuku starts to realize who the man above them is since All Might told him about All For One.

Except this was no man...

This was a monster...

Izuku is in utter disbelief that he might have to eventually face such a monster in battle.

AFO: Shigaraki finally started thinking and making decisions for himself.

Deku:....

Mikoto:....

AFO: I wish you hadn't got in his way.

Haru/Sylvia/Kenji/Souta:....

Shouto/Kirishima/Momo/Iida:.....

-Deku's Pov-

There was even no time to look back...

It was the work of an instant.

What happened...didn't even take a second...

Even so...that man's spirit...

Gave us hallucinations of DEATH...