What The Heck?!

Haru: S-Sorry for causing trouble. But...I will explain on the way. But first...You guys need to read this file.

Kirishima: What in it, dude...?

Haru:....

Mikoto: Haru?

Iida: What is it Mitsuo-kun?

Haru: How about you read for yourself......

Haru's voice sounded empty which brought chills down their spine. Mikoto took a peek inside before reading...

Mikoto: N-No way...

Sylvia: Mikoto?

Deku: What is it, Miichan?

Mikoto:.....This file...has every record and history of all the heroes and students at U.A!!!

The whole group fell into silence when he said that...

Sylvia: W-What are you saying Mikoto?! That can't be possible!

Deku: Miichan...Are you sure...?

Mikoto: I'm positive...look...

The whole group took turns looking into the yellow file. All their expressions turned to shocks and bewilderment.

Shouto: So this is how they were able to know our quirks...

Mikoto: But this doesn't make any sense. How were they able to get ahold onto such information?

Haru: Easy...Because someone gave it to them...

Kenji: Eh...?

Haru: When I was posing as Toga Himiko, I overheard the villains talking about having an informat among them telling the wherabouts of the camping trip that we all went on yesterday.

Momo: Were you able to confirm who it was?

Haru made an sad look on his face.

Haru: No. The identity of this informant was remained classified. The villains had allow them to avoid being injured them when they ever faced us...

Iida: No...This can't be possible...

Kirishima: Someone at U.A is...

Sylvia: A traitor...

Iida: No! I refused to believe that there's someone among us is a mole of this operation!

Souta: Even if they was a traitor or not. They have their reasons right? They have to be pretty smart to pull such a gag.

Deku: But for someone to be working as an inside man...

Momo: Sadly anything is possible, everywhere. There are such things as a hero antagonist...

Kirishima: You mean...like the ones who are seen in comics and games?

Momo: Exactly. In some stages of hero antagonist, they can be confirm as traitors. Heroes that have betrayed or sold out others, sometimes good, other times bad.

Mikoto: So in a way... It's considered treason?

Momo nodded.

Momo: Treason, despite normally being seen as an evil crime, surprisingly is not always inherently evil. Heroes who are traitors can betray an evil organization, a villain, or even a heroic one without becoming evil dependent on the situation surrounding the betrayal. When these heroes betray other heroes, they usually regret their betrayal, and wish to make up for their crime. But in some ways, not so much. They could even lack guilt or regret of doing such things. It usually depends on their situation.